New Arrivals: Mosin Nagant M38 Carbines, M91/30 Rifles and a Special TEC 5 Pack !!!

How accurate are these? I have mosins and svt and sks but want these to do work too so are they accurate enough for deer hunting and how tough to put a scope on! I will probably get one anyway cause they are cool but I am leaning towards guns that can earn their keep too!

How accurate are these? I have mosins and svt and sks but want these to do work too so are they accurate enough for deer hunting and how tough to put a scope on! I will probably get one anyway cause they are cool but I am leaning towards guns that can earn their keep too!

There are scout rail kits that will replace the rear sight.

Been trying to get a hold of these guys for the past 2 hours but can't get an answer via phone.

Am i the only one?

Can we get a comment from trade ex on the barrel condition? Or maybe someone has already talked to them about it and can comment?

Last edited:
Can we get a comment from trade ex on the barrel condition? Or maybe someone has already talked to them about it and can comment?

I was there when they came in, bores are very good and not counterbored, they will be all gone by new year at the rate the orders were coming in while I was there.

I asked about stocks and it seems like the one in the picture is probably what you should expect - post war pattern M44 stock.

On the other hand, of all of the 91/30's I look at in stores, the ones in the post war stocks seem to be the nicest refurbs. It's the war time ones with the sloppy shellac and black paint all over everything. If these are as nice I won't complain.

I'm hoping I luck in to a '39-'41, before the metalwork got real rough.

Back
Top Bottom