Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feed 16 people this Christmas for only $38.00!

Feed 16 people this Christmas for only $38.00!

We currently have 30 Sure Pak 12 Meals Fully Prepared. This deal is local only due to the high shipping costs due to the weight. They say 12 on the box but they actually come with 16 meals per box. They're perfect for the person on the go or sticking under the tree this Christmas. Once they're gone they're gone this is a 1 time promotion.

Expiry 01 12

$38.00

https://www.dlaskarms.com//product_i...458b88573b6a3f
    Last edited by Dlask Arms; 12-12-2013 at 08:50 PM.

What does a fully prepared meal consist of or taste like that comes in said box or bags? Are we talking chicken with veggies or steak and potatoes err? Oh man I'm afraid to ask when and if they have an expiration date.

Damn, dont happen to have an office in Ontario eh? haha, good deal for those local.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jennis's Avatar
    You could have just tagged on a extra 35.00 dollars and included free shipping
    " The blood dimmed tide is loosed and everywhere the ceremony of innoncence is drowned; the best lack all conviction while the worst are full of passionate intensity..... "

- William Butler Yeats

Quote Originally Posted by dannyair View Post
    What does a fully prepared meal consist of or taste like that comes in said box or bags? Are we talking chicken with veggies or steak and potatoes err? Oh man I'm afraid to ask when and if they have an expiration date.
    We just checked the date they're 01, 2012 anything that can last 10 years should still be good I ate one and it tasted fine. They come in clear sealed bags inside the box. You just heat them up and eat them or you can eat it cold if you want.

Best regards,
    Scott

Are you sure you're not willing to ship, I really want a couple boxes haha.

Hum....why are you selling expired stuff lol
    NO COMPROMISE

make sure if u eat any mre of any type u take fibre supplements I swear to u if u dont u gonna not #### for days I learned this the hard way thanks cdf
    Back to the Grind

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bellero's Avatar
    Classy lol!
    “That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”
    ― George Orwell

If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. Winston Churchill

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaput View Post
    Hum....why are you selling expired stuff lol
    it's good for a really long time even when it's expired it's a best before date not an actual date it goes bad. I've eaten a 20 year old can of chief boyardy I was cleaning the pantry went what's this I don't remember buying it looked at the can went ok it's not dented or bubbled opened it went ok it doesn't smell back then I ate it and went I wonder how old it was it expired 20 years ago opps. It was fine and it had beef in it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast