Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: SSG 3000 pics and info - update post #76

Quote Originally Posted by Kanwar88 View Post
    Will the rifle always be made in Germany and and assembled in the US, or will production fully shift to America ?
    For the foreseeable future, these rifles will be produced in Germany. Should Sig move production to the US will be entirely up to their discretion.

Regards,
    MDC.
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

Do you guys carry individual genuine Sig pistol parts, springs, trigger bars, triggers, hammers, grips etc.. or is most of it special order?
    Join CSSA. Vote Conservative Andrew Scheer in 2019 if you value your firearms!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    If you play your cards right, it is not worthed to buy in the US, the difference is so slim... JP.

BANNED
    Nice unit I like it..

Quote Originally Posted by MD Charlton View Post
    For the foreseeable future, these rifles will be produced in Germany. Should Sig move production to the US will be entirely up to their discretion.

Regards,
    MDC.
    Mind answering this question?

You say the barrel is a quick change type. Are there other chamberings going to be offered in the future or pre-chambered finished barrels made readily available. Otherwise, what's the point of having this feature?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Grummpy's Avatar
    Epps you say, has or had them. Might have to stop by today.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bad4u2 View Post
    You say the barrel is a quick change type. Are there other chamberings going to be offered in the future or pre-chambered finished barrels made readily available. Otherwise, what's the point of having this feature?
    At the moment, there are no other caliber options offered through Sig USA. We are working to acquire these parts through Sig Germany.
    For those interested, Border Barrels in the UK makes an adapter for the SSG (approx. 90 Euro) that will allow any competent barrel smith to install a barrel/caliber of your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Callahan View Post
    I was told that the barrels and conversions (.22lr) are only available in Europe. Sig USA decided not to import those accessories at the moment.
    This is partially correct; Sig is working to secure the .22 cal kits (although the kits are not yet available).

Quote Originally Posted by banditos View Post
    Where did you get the rings? How much and what make? Thanks.
    The rings were part of a gov't contract we participated in years ago; I do not know where we sourced them. Unfortunately, the rings are not for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by jennis View Post
    Looking at your retail outlets website you have no prices on any of the items you carry ?
    We do not list pricing for commercial product. If you have specific retail questions, please call the store which is closest to you.

Regards,
    MDC
    MD Charlton Co.

Quote Originally Posted by fchan View Post
    How much does that become after import, taxes and shipping?
    Most us vendors I see are listed as msrp 1499. Figure a couple hundred for import and shipping and you're right back at what most vendors are selling at.

Please correct me if I am wrong here
    You are correct; there are certain unavoidable costs associated with importing firearms. The added benefit of buying from an official dealer is the warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by MET View Post
    Do you guys carry individual genuine Sig pistol parts, springs, trigger bars, triggers, hammers, grips etc.. or is most of it special order?
    We do; please contact your nearest dealer to inquire about specific Sig parts.
    MD Charlton Co.

Quote Originally Posted by fchan View Post
    How much does that become after import, taxes and shipping?
    Most us vendors I see are listed as msrp 1499. Figure a couple hundred for import and shipping and you're right back at what most vendors are selling at.

Please correct me if I am wrong here
    derrick1978 was complaining about the accessibility of getting one here so I gave him an option.
    Gun Control: A child's idea of a safe society.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by banditos View Post
    derrick1978 was complaining about the accessibility of getting one here so I gave him an option.
    Don't get me involved.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast