Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: SSG 3000 pics and info - update post #76

SSG 3000 pics and info - update post #76

Good day all,

There have been a few threads discussing the SSG rifles we are bringing in for the Canadian market. Below you will find (semi) detailed pics of the rifle; both assembled and disassembled.

These rifles are produced in Germany; and assembled in the US with American produced stocks (note the Germany stamping, and DE marked bolt). The barrel is 'quick-change', the rail in integral, and the trigger is adjustable.

The best news is, at the moment, these great rifles are in stock and ready to ship to a dealer near you! Bi-pod, scope, and rings not included.

PS - please do not be too critical of the pics... I am just an aspiring photog.
    Last edited by MD Charlton; 10-07-2014 at 10:11 AM.
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

Sweet pics, these are the most detailed pics of ssg3000 so far on the net. Thanks for taking the time!

Will the rifle always be made in Germany and and assembled in the US, or will production fully shift to America ?
    Last edited by Kanwar88; 12-17-2013 at 11:54 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    Integral rail eh? That's unusual, and very cool!

Thank you, and you're welcome.

MDC
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

You say the barrel is a quick change type. Are there other chamberings going to be offered in the future or pre-chambered finished barrels made readily available. Otherwise, what's the point of having this feature?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Harry Callahan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bad4u2 View Post
    You say the barrel is a quick change type. Are there other chamberings going to be offered in the future or pre-chambered finished barrels made readily available. Otherwise, what's the point of having this feature?
    I was told that the barrels and conversions (.22lr) are only available in Europe. Sig USA decided not to import those accessories at the moment.

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

- Albert Einstein, Observer, Jan. 15, 1950

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Callahan View Post
    I was told that the barrels and conversions (.22lr) are only available in Europe. Sig USA decided not to import those accessories at the moment.
    On another thread on this rifle you said the barrels were permanently affixed to the receiver but now you are saying that you know that barrel conversions are available overseas but not in North America. Sorry, but I'll wait for MD Charlton's response before I consider making a purchase.

Thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Harry Callahan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bad4u2 View Post
    On another thread on this rifle you said the barrels were permanently affixed to the receiver but now you are saying that you know that barrel conversions are available overseas but not in North America. Sorry, but I'll wait for MD Charlton's response before I consider making a purchase.

Thanks.
    Don't be sorry. I only answered your question. MDC will probably confirm in a short while.

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

- Albert Einstein, Observer, Jan. 15, 1950

Where did you get the rings? How much and what make? Thanks.
    Gun Control: A child's idea of a safe society.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast