Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Prairie Gun Traders Great Story!!!! You gotta read this!

CGN Regular
    When I first saw this post it got me a bit riled up. I figured you must be one of those jerk customers whom are never happy. Because I have had SEVERAL happy interactions with this store. So glad you like them as much as I do! Just the other day John helped me switch my rear plate on my AR. Darren is always fair with his process and service is so over the top. I drive out of the city where we have at least 4 different gun stores to drive the 40-50 mins to Prairie Gun Traders. I will continue to shop there and am constantly telling people I know to go there!!. I have purchased several firearms and other items and will definitely continue to do so!! I highly recommend others do too! Down with the box stores support local owned not corporations!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cody c's Avatar
    Good to hear, I will check out their site as well.

Can't beat free shipping on handguns. I was also preparing to raze the op till I had my second mouthful of coffee and read the whole post. My consumption is down as of late but they will be top of my list as well when I crank up the money printing machine again.
    Real men eat haggis and eggs.

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    They are one of the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

These guys are about as good as they come. I bought from him when he was doing it part time. I recomend them to everyone i know. I check there site almost daily to see what he has in.
    -SideBurnz-

CGN Regular
    I have dealt with them for a while now. My first order was for a TC 270 barrel for my encore. It came with a manufacturing defect. I did not have to deal with TC warranty, a replacement came from PGT before I had time to return the original. I am now wating on a special order 250/3000 and there will be more I am sure.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stormchaser's Avatar
    Just curious here OP, but I wonder how many people see the title and don't click just get a negative impression of PGT?

Quote Originally Posted by mlehtovaara View Post
    i wasn't aware that $500 cz 452's, and $800 savage 10's were cheap guns?

And calling me cheap is hilarious. My wife would definitely disagree.

Sorry for doing responsible things like saving for a house, a new car, and the possibility of a child in the near future, all while getting my wife through a masters in biology, and just graduating from university myself.

At first i was going to report your post but then the rest of the members here wouldn't get to see the kind of person you are for posting such a ridiculous statement, that has absolutely nothing to do with the thread.

Thank you for showing us who you are.

buuuurn!

I purchased a Handgun from them in the spring. The price was better than most dealers plus free shipping. Great guys to deal with.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Miaugi's Avatar
    A real "feel good" post to read. I already had a browser tab open to their website and it just got moved to the front of the line. Thanks for the excellent referral!

Life is short, make the most of it!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast