Crating days

A crate of 10 Norc AR15's ??????? Who the heck would be in the market for that ???? The CFO's would have a coronary....hey wait a minute, what a great idea!!!!

Seriously though, ammo by the crate is a good idea but guns by the crate seems likely only for a group buy. In such a case, could individual guns be registered to seperate individuals and shipped to one central address?

I would LOVE that crate of M4's. But I too would love a crate, if you have any. I know it isn't common but thought I'd ask. When I build my gun room, I will also buy a full crate.

Seriously though, ammo by the crate is a good idea but guns by the crate seems likely only for a group buy. In such a case, could individual guns be registered to seperate individuals and shipped to one central address?

Don't know about the AR's, but I think the SKS by the crate is a great idea. One day, just like the Enfields and the Garands, these will be going up in price. Hard to imagine right now, but I think the day will come.

In addition to the CFO, my significant other would have a coronary. That and I only have room on my wall for 5-6 ARs max. :( Smaller crates? Split a crate anyone?

These would indeed look cool on display in someone's gun room in a nice neat row along one wall. One can be certain that having 10 ARs transferred to an individual WILL peak CFO interest.

They had these on for $599 a short while ago, so why make the "10 unit crate purchase" be such a deterent?? I don't get it. Just put them back on for $599 each.

Last edited:
Why is there always so much complaining, the man had been requested something and he answered those that did.
"Give em a million dollars on a platter and they will complain about the colour of the platter".

Just read it ...smile and if you don't like it....move along or add a positive suggestion/idea instead of a complaint, it will go much further.

That being said...
Hey Marstar, how about a crate of tt33's that would be a good one that I would be into for sure??
Thanks,
S

I think what John has done is awesome. It costumer responsive. I like that.

The only problem I see is the shipping cost and the call from the CFO asking me why I feel I need 10 M4 clones ;)

Back
Top Bottom