NEW SPUHR SL8 Mag well adapter

I have one of these on my SL8, works great (Pmags, Elanders, LAR mags all works great).

Keep in mind, modification is required (some Dremel action) to actually fit Pmags.

KJN044q.jpg

Last edited:
I understand that Spur are making some slight changes to the adapter, we have them on order but are waiting for the latest model. Not many came into Canada as their were issues with the shipping, this has now been resolved.

Good to hear that Spuhr is fixing their issues. I eventually swapped mine for the HK 416 magazine magwell adapter because of it. I also recommend picking up a HERA Arms SL8 Buttstock Conversion Kit from Wolverine as well.

I am using 416 mags. I just bought this magwell. The magwell is too narrow for the magazine release "bump". Has anybody else had problems with this?

Yes they do. Their buttstock conversion kit was a PIA to assemble but well worth it. I couldn't get over the constant issues with their magwell until a fellow CGN told me to get a 416 magwell.

Any chance of getting these in anytime soon?

I don't think they will bring them in anymore since all AR magazine conversations on SL8-4 and SL8-5 need receiver modifications. They had some hassle with that. Shipped out the product and then the customers realized that it is not that simple. There is a video on youtube from a guy.

I don't think they will bring them in anymore since all AR magazine conversations on SL8-4 and SL8-5 need receiver modifications. They had some hassle with that. Shipped out the product and then the customers realized that it is not that simple. There is a video on youtube from a guy.

Spuhr actually discontinued this product a few years back unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom