Received wrong caliber

Status
Not open for further replies.
beat-a-dead-horse2.jpg

12-20-2013, 12:03 PM
I have just received my package from Marstar 5 minutes ago. I was happy to at last get my 7.5mm swiss rounds but when I opened the box, surprise! I got 6.5mm swedish! Where are my 7.5mm swiss ammunitions? Hopefully mistakes like this doesn't happen too often!

I was about ask: Did you call or email, before racing to CGN to complain on an open forum? BUT THEN, I saw the date. Double-you-Tee-Eph to that.

Why is this thread still going?

Oh... I see, superz decided to revive it;

Close it already...

Last edited:
Very Tacky ! #### Happens ! No need to put it here !!

Are you posting this to the OP? He created this this thread seven months ago.

...and he hasn't posted to CGN in almost a month.

This thread is now basically just a testing ground for zombie-thread-joke-pictures and smart-ass comments...

(we're all wondering who will get in the last post on this thread, before some mod floats by and finally shuts it down...)

Why not call them instead of whining like a spoiled child on here? Somebody needs to give you a pat on the head and buy you an ice cream, it sounds like.

I felt like this was one of the funnier threadz I seen when I was looking into the "archives" , it had drama, suspense, suspicion, bullets everywhere... it had john... it had it all.

I was going to post what I said in a new thread, but I figured what the heck if somebody is bored and hasn't read this thread yet, it's pure gold and deserved a bump. I realize now it was pretty trollish of me but looking forward I will just stick with pm's instead of revivals for my daily lolz.

I felt like this was one of the funnier threadz I seen when I was looking into the "archives" , it had drama, suspense, suspicion, bullets everywhere... it had john... it had it all.

I was going to post what I said in a new thread, but I figured what the heck if somebody is bored and hasn't read this thread yet, it's pure gold and deserved a bump. I realize now it was pretty trollish of me but looking forward I will just stick with pm's instead of revivals for my daily lolz.

It was a somewhat "stressful" time, for all involved, superz. I understand your intent, but ultimately, I'm happy that you have thought it through and made this a learning experience:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom