Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Received wrong caliber

Quote Originally Posted by Dake21 View Post
    When I had my ammo friday I was having a pretty bad day and it was just the straw that broke the camel's back. I did send an email friday, had to send another one this morning since I guess I sent it to the wrong email address?
    Anyway, I went to the range and it made me feel better. but seriously John, this is how you reply to your customer? At least you've shown your true color.

Oh and I've never had an answer in my mail box? How about dealing with the cutomer directly instead of publicly answering here?
    How about dealing with the seller directly instead of publicly complaining here?
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - When all else fails, vote from the rooftops "Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est"

You whine about your five minutes lost, and then send a wrong email address, and then whine about waiting a whole minute and getting no reply. You choose a public forum to complain bitterly and then whine again when the seller answers you in the same forum. When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It just is bad for everyone else. It's the same when you are stupid. I can imagine your feedback score soaring after this one, if you can ever convince anyone to sell to you again.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmac10attack View Post
    Just when I thought this thread might be dying off! This is why Marstar threads are so good. Can't wait for the response.
    There's something about Marstar that brings out the crazies.

When I had my ammo friday I was having a pretty bad day and it was just the straw that broke the camel's back. I did send an email friday, had to send another one this morning since I guess I sent it to the wrong email address?
    Anyway, I went to the range and it made me feel better. but seriously John, this is how you reply to your customer? At least you've shown your true color.

Oh and I've never had an answer in my mail box? How about dealing with the cutomer directly instead of publicly answering here?

This all could have been resolved with a single phone call. I went and looked at the Marstar website, and know what I noticed? 6.5 Swede and 7.5 Swiss are right next to each other in the product listing! Is it possible you picked the wrong item? Maybe the item numbers are close and they made a mistake? Yeesh. Unless you were planning on invading Norway this weekend, why were you in such a rush for 6.5 Swede ammo anyways?

Expired Business

Well now, you asked the question by posting here in an open forum, is it not correct for me to reply here, in the very same forum ??
    After all the fine people here derserve to know how we treat customers....
    MERRY CHRISTMAS
    John

Merry christmas indeed! The trolls and jokers aren't going hungry this christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo4short View Post
    Merry christmas indeed! The trolls and jokers aren't going hungry this christmas
    Threads like this make me sad for the future of our sport/hobby/lifestyle.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtbrkevin View Post
    Threads like this make me sad for the future of our sport/hobby/lifestyle.

Once the cheap surplus ammo dries up it'll separate the passionate from the posers.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Well now, you asked the question by posting here in an open forum, is it not correct for me to reply here, in the very same forum ??
    After all the fine people here derserve to know how we treat customers....
    MERRY CHRISTMAS
    John
    I understand you answer here since I created a topic about this here, but you should also reply in my personal inbox. If I am to ship back the Item I will be deemed to pay for shipping, and I am not paying twice for shipping.

I understand you answer here since I created a topic about this here, but you should also reply in my personal inbox. If I am to ship back the Item I will be deemed to pay for shipping, and I am not paying twice for shipping.
    marstar will pay the shipping, didnt u read his replie.......