Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 689101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Received wrong caliber

Since joining CGN, I've seen some john/marstar bashers and always wondered why the hate? I took the time to read many many threads, and usually this is the recipe...

#1. Buyer notices wrong or damaged (by UPS/Canada Post) item sent, FLAMES WILDLY on marstar forum.

#2. (OPTIONAL) Sends email to marstar about the problem, no information on the order or who they are. And thats IF they emailed. PHONE IS THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE THE FASTEST WAY POSSIBLE, why nobody calls in on these threads astounds me, are they that scared of the real world?

#3. Everyone comes in to bash marstar without knowing anything about the situation other than the one sided story from the OP. More people jump on the "NBB" (never buy bandwagon).

#4. John shows up, lays down the BOLD about needing more info, how he will fix the problem, and to rebuttal some of the op's claims. Some dudes jump in to defend marstar.

#5. Little girls start to cry, join the "NBB" and whine about how John is a straight shootin' no BS kinda guy, obviously they can't handle it because their diaper is also full and that makes any situation troubling...

#6. OP comes back to FLAME WILDLY again, still without giving up any info, more people join the "NBB".

#7. John comes back with more BOLD and I would be meaner than him... honestly how this generation of "point and click buyers" can't think what it's like to be in his shoes, having someone flame you without giving you what you need to HELP THEM, and then expects ROSES AND ANGEL WINGS shows a lack of understanding of business, physics, and communication basics. These people should not be allowed breeding rights,.. but then again I like someones retard animal baby making me pizza so maybe I shouldn't get too worked up about it.

#8. Problem may or may not be solved by PM, (of course, a phonecall never happened in this entire event). More "rubes" jump on the "NBB".

I plan to browse the marstar website today and make a purchase, just to show my support for a straight shooter like John, because all the insanity that shows up in the threads would drive a man bonkers.

I don't think a business has to kiss your backside when you go out of your way to flame instead of resolving an issue as you have already tried to damage their reputation, so all these rubes get what they deserve ( and worse ).

CGN frequent flyer
    In before the lock!

CGN frequent flyer
    Give them a chance to make it right. I am sure they will. Why would you post this on a public forum within TEN minutes of opening the package. Give them a chance to respond before making a public spectacle.

Quote Originally Posted by kingdarb View Post
    Give them a chance to make it right. I am sure they will. Why would you post this on a public forum within TEN minutes of opening the package. Give them a chance to respond before making a public spectacle.
    way to put in two sense 8 months later. What is the interest rate on that?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedApe View Post
    way to put in two sense 8 months later. What is the interest rate on that?
    Obviously about .04 more than your and now my comments....
    Tight Groups,
    Rob
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

Quote Originally Posted by bearmaz View Post
    Is this how adults solve problems these days? Pick up a phone. Mistakes happen.
    Exactly :/
    curiosity may have killed the cat....but at least the Lil bigger died knowing..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnt_servo's Avatar
    why dig up a thread from 6 months ago , that seems to have been resolved ?????

Quote Originally Posted by burnt_servo View Post
    why dig up a thread from 6 months ago , that seems to have been resolved ?????
    Drama? Boredom? Sheer idiocy? Has no life? The list goes on.

If your POST COUNT, is higher than your ROUND COUNT, get off your computer, and go shoot!!

superz, This subject has long since been "put to bed", in other threads, including involvement from John, mods and members. Have you considered that your comments might be stepping on the toes of the CGN members that participated and ultimately resolved the issue? Hopefully you don't get "flamed", as a result of your very forward comments.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superz View Post
    #5. Little girls start to cry, join the "NBB" and whine about how John is a straight shootin' no BS kinda guy, obviously they can't handle it because their diaper is also full and that makes any situation troubling...
    Are you a misogynist or just automatically conclude girls = crying/weak?