Received wrong caliber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dake21

CGN frequent flyer
I have just received my package from Marstar 5 minutes ago. I was happy to at last get my 7.5mm swiss rounds but when I opened the box, surprise! I got 6.5mm swedish! Where are my 7.5mm swiss ammunitions? Hopefully mistakes like this doesn't happen too often!

So, 5 minutes after you received your package you logged onto this website to complain. In that 5 minutes did you pickup the phone/shoot them an email to advise them of an (oh my god, the world is coming to the end) error with the order. I bet you they would be more than happy to straighten it out.

i don't get what the big deal is about the form of contact, it's marstars forum, and he's just leaving them a message. granted he's not leaving any personal info which would get the issue fixed, but marstar could see it and pm him etc... maybe he's at work and can't use a phone... we're in the day of age where this is more common. is it better? in my opinion yes, because then there's a record of everything that happened from start to finish where as for the most part you don't have that on a phone.

So, 5 minutes after you received your package you logged onto this website to complain. In that 5 minutes did you pickup the phone/shoot them an email to advise them of an (oh my god, the world is coming to the end) error with the order. I bet you they would be more than happy to straighten it out.

It's a sign. You need to buy a rifle to fill the void in your life and use the ammo.

Lolll

OP : don't send them email, just call them !

i don't get what the big deal is about the form of contact, it's marstars forum, and he's just leaving them a message. granted he's not leaving any personal info which would get the issue fixed, but marstar could see it and pm him etc... maybe he's at work and can't use a phone... we're in the day of age where this is more common. is it better? in my opinion yes, because then there's a record of everything that happened from start to finish where as for the most part you don't have that on a phone.

It`s not Marstar's forum. They rent it. They have no obligation to use this platform regularly or at all. Also, this is a public forum. Settling more private matters here is not exactly a smart thing to do.

*Cue John saying ''I have no one under the name of Dake 21''*

What's wrong with settling it via pm if he's unable to call or doesn't feel like calling? He can initiate contact through their forum that they pay for and then wait for contact back. As i said, we're not living in the stone age anymore, most people prefer to do business over the internet, although not usually as fast as over the phone, it provides a copy of transcript. But who am I to talk, i work on a computer and talk on the phone all day.

I have to say that so far my dealings with Marstar have been first rate.

Do mistakes happen, of course but to me it is how a company fixes it that is important. It could have been a packing error or a mix-up between two orders but it could also be that Marstar received those goods wrongly marked from their source/supplier.

A quick phone call should have been made right away and then a post letting us know how things went after the error was found.

What's wrong with settling it via pm if he's unable to call or doesn't feel like calling? He can initiate contact through their forum that they pay for and then wait for contact back. As i said, we're not living in the stone age anymore, most people prefer to do business over the internet, although not usually as fast as over the phone, it provides a copy of transcript. But who am I to talk, i work on a computer and talk on the phone all day.

Settling via PM is OK if you do not expect a quick reply, it varies between 12 and 36 hours for our visits to either the forum or our PM box.
We have requested at least 10000000000000000000 times to PLEASE use one of the many mail boxes shown on our site, that is the fastest as the boxes are open all the time during business hours.
John

As with most postings, yes it is a message BUT NO NAME, we still can't track it.
John

It`s not Marstar's forum. They rent it. They have no obligation to use this platform regularly or at all. Also, this is a public forum. Settling more private matters here is not exactly a smart thing to do.

*Cue John saying ''I have no one under the name of Dake 21''*

A man who understands, thank you....
This is typical, complain about something, don't give your name, don't give the order number, but complain again when the issues are not corrected....
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom