Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Norinco JW25a

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ben777lemay's Avatar

Norinco JW25a

Are you expecting another batch of Norinco JW25a in 2014 ?

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    eventually, but no eta

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ben777lemay's Avatar
    ok thx !

Hey, any chance we'll see some norinco .22 jw25a mauser rifles again?

CGN frequent flyer Hightrailtracker's Avatar
    I saw one at Bulls Eye on the 22 rack a 2 weeks ago ,,,,,,,,,,, don't know if it is still there ??

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    I hated mine till I was able to fix the factory dmged on receipt front sights. After the fix this rifle is very accurate. Had to refille a grove for a new sight blade. I mounted a rcstar red dot on it a couple weeks ago and it lined up perfectly without any adjustments.

I recommend this rifle and even better a visual inspection. I doubt we will see more these rifles from what I gathered when I bought mine were clearance of stock that would have been sold in the states in the late 90's but Clinton caused them to be sold here instead due to the Chinese ban. I am happy wish it was more properly assembled/inspected prior to sale.

CGN Regular
    I'm glad I grabbed mine, great little rifles. Mine flirts with half inch groups at 50m with a cheap rim fire scope.

CGN Regular
    Doesn't like good ammo tho, runs best so far on thunderbolts

Quote Originally Posted by philhut View Post
    I hated mine till I was able to fix the factory dmged on receipt front sights. After the fix this rifle is very accurate. Had to refille a grove for a new sight blade. I mounted a rcstar red dot on it a couple weeks ago and it lined up perfectly without any adjustments.

I recommend this rifle and even better a visual inspection. I doubt we will see more these rifles from what I gathered when I bought mine were clearance of stock that would have been sold in the states in the late 90's but Clinton caused them to be sold here instead due to the Chinese ban. I am happy wish it was more properly assembled/inspected prior to sale.
    Mine also has a terrible front sight. I ended up finding some high rings and putting on a scope. Its great now.

What did you do to fix it? I cant seem to punch the front sight out at all...

Mine does dime sized groups at 25yd with that crappy Nstar reddot. The trigger is better than my rugers and even better than a SA Browning

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast