Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dlask's New 10-22 Receiver

Mine just showed up today!!
    Very nice!

I wish you guys made a nodak spud style receiver with in built military style rear sight.
    So many rail only receivers out there, only one with a proper iron sight.
    OP'd by jbrow397:
    We held court on the Internet and as usual, all parties are held in contempt.

Can those come without the anodizing?

Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    Can those come without the anodizing?
    They're already anodized to protect them from corrosion.

Best regards,
    Scott
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

What exactly is meant by a barreled action version? I already have a dar 22 build with a shillen barrel etc. Would be nice to upgrade to this receiver though.

Quote Originally Posted by carsmovies View Post
    What exactly is meant by a barreled action version? I already have a dar 22 build with a shillen barrel etc. Would be nice to upgrade to this receiver though.
    Well sell them with the barrel of your choice attached due to fitting them can be hard to do due to the tight fit and it's not something that you can cut to fit you need proper tools to do it. We fit the barrel so customers don't have problems trying to fit it.

Best regards,
    Scott
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Well sell them with the barrel of your choice attached due to fitting them can be hard to do due to the tight fit and it's not something that you can cut to fit you need proper tools to do it. We fit the barrel so customers don't have problems trying to fit it.

Best regards,
    Scott
    So I could send you my current build and you would remove my barrel and install it in the new receiver?

Quote Originally Posted by carsmovies View Post
    So I could send you my current build and you would remove my barrel and install it in the new receiver?
    Please contact as J@Dlaskarms.com to go over the details of what you would like done.

Some barrels require extra fitting and some don't due to the tight tolerances that's why we sell it with the barrel pre-fitted. This is why we sell it as a barreled action to prevent any problems with fitting. If we take your rifle and try to use the barrel from it we may run into problems fitting it and it may require extra work to fit or it may not fit at all. We only sell them as a barreled action or complete rifle at this time because of that we don't want someone getting one and then finding that the barrel is to tight or lose depending on the barrel. The barrel on your 10/22 was custom fitted to your rifle insuring a proper fit so we may or may not be able to use that barrel. If you order it as a barreled action you just drop it in put your trigger and stock on and your good to go. We only sell as a barreled action or full rifle at this time so we can hand pick the barrels to best match the action.

Best regards,
    Scott
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    So how hard would it be to mill a butt stock on the end of that? One piece that is. By milling a bullpup is not a stock that is added.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123