Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dlask's New 10-22 Receiver

Dlask's New 10-22 Receiver

So here it is guys, our latest receiver, the ultimate platform for a high quality 10-22 build.....

Introducing the Limited Edition 7075-T6 aluminum alloy receiver:

We wanted to make a really high quality product that would withstand the toughest abuse and come out smiling. Steel wasn't an option due to very high machining costs so we went to the next best thing, 7075-T6. While it is much more expensive to buy than 6061-T6, and harder to machine, we feel that it is money very well spent. This alloy has a higher strength to weight ratio than some steels and is almost twice a strong as 6061-T6 ! They are finished with Mil-A 8625F ,Type III compliant hard black anodizing.

As far as we know we are the only company making 10-22 receivers from 7075-T6. As with all of our 10-22's, these are made to fit all standard Ruger parts, nothing proprietary to get in the way of building it up the way you want, with the parts you want. And isn't that the point to building a custom rifle ?

Each receiver is engraved with it's production run number and the name of our new, high end products division, Dlask Custom.

For this initial launch these will only be available as either a barreled action or as a complete DAR-22. Prices are $409 for our standard barreled action and $629 for the DAR-22 Basic rifle. Optional extras are available upon request, please call us to discuss.

Stay tuned for more new products in the near future from Dlask Custom..

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

oooo fancy
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise?

looks nice... think I just drooled on my keyboard

Finally!!!!

Is it dimensional the same inside as your other receiver? I have one and it's a tighter fit than the Ruger receiver, not that i am complaining shooting out to 220m with a tight group makes me happy!
    People should not have to fear both the government and the criminal. It should be that the criminal fears both the people and the government.

"It's only a rabbit" were his last words....

How about a receiver/bolt combo?

That would depend on which of our other receivers you have. They are ALL made with a +/- of so many .000" so some may be a smidgeon tighter or looser in certain dimensions. Overall they tend to be tighter than the cast Ruger receivers and bolts because, well, they are just cast which isn't known as a good method to manufacture with tight tolerances.

This is why we offer to build up any barreled action you buy from us with your supplied parts for free. So you end up with a rifle that is professionally assembled and test fired. Some minor fitting is always necessary when using custom components.

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

We can sell you a bolt as well, cast Ruger or CNC'd, your choice. We insist on fitting the barrel however which is why they are barreled actions or complete guns only. We have seen waytoo many mishaps when people try to fit these without the proper tools.

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.

Mine was an early integrated rail one prior to you offering the full rifle, had to stone down the ruger bolt to fit. With your receiver and barrel and a VQ trigger group it's a fantastic shooter. I defiantly encourage new shooters to buy your 10/22 package if they can, well worth the money.
    People should not have to fear both the government and the criminal. It should be that the criminal fears both the people and the government.

"It's only a rabbit" were his last words....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CdnCombatMedic's Avatar
    PM Sent DLASK

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast