CZ loves us...(858 parts)

Dlask Arms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
So we just received 4 crates of what CZ calls "858 spare parts kit". These trunks are all full of different parts for the CZ 858. No two crates are the same but each does contain some very, very nice brand new spare parts. We will be going over these and putting together as many large kits as possible before selling the rest of the parts individually. So stay tuned, these will be posted here (hopefully) next week. Here is a quick pic of the crates and some of the trays of parts :
20131224_085519_zps3a5f8072.jpg

Leigh
Dlask Arms Corp.

Sorry but the powers that be won't let anyone get receivers. We also have a large stock of other CZ parts for both rifles and pistols just in, just about anything you could need actually so if you have a particular need for something just email me at j@dlaskarms.com and I will do my best to find it. We also have tons of both pistol and rifle magazines for most CZ products.

Leigh
Dlask Arms Corp.

Sorry but the powers that be won't let anyone get receivers. We also have a large stock of other CZ parts for both rifles and pistols just in, just about anything you could need actually so if you have a particular need for something just email me at j@dlaskarms.com and I will do my best to find it. We also have tons of both pistol and rifle magazines for most CZ products.

Leigh
Dlask Arms Corp.

Why?

We are the Canadian Warranty Depot for CZ. We won't be carrying parts for sale per se but we just happened to get 3 different shipments of parts in and happen to have lots in stock just now. We have barrels, springs, sights (tritium, fiber optic and iron) grips, hammers, mags, extractors, ejectors, stocks, bit and pieces from this and that. We even have a couple of new slides for the CZ75 and Duty.
So my compatriot has just about finished sorting out the parts kits. Just need to take pics of each and set prices. Should be up here by next Monday.

Thanks,
Leigh
Dlask Arms Corp.

Back
Top Bottom