Ammosupply.ca Boxing Week Specials

AmmoSupply Kate

Expired Business Member
Sorry for the late start to Boxing Week - we wanted to be sure that our website was fully operational after it's scheduled downtime!

Here are the specials for the upcoming week:

Friday 27th December - American Eagle 223 Rem 55gr - Case of 500 for $199.99
Saturday 28th December - American Eagle 223 Rem 55gr - Box of 20 for $7.99
Sunday 29th December - Wolf Bullets 9mm Luger 124gr TMJ - Box of 50 for $12.99
Monday 30th December - SCORE 12ga 1 1/8oz Slug - Box of 10 for $6.99
Tuesday 31st December - Original SOE Gear iPad Sleeve - $32.99
Wednesday 1st January - American Eagle 223 Rem 55gr - Case of 500 for $199.99

Because of the late notice of today's special, you'll see that we'll offer the same deal on 1st January. Hope you all have been having a great Christmas :D

It's still in the works - it'll probably be around Easter or so, and we'll try to co-ordinate it with stock price increases to make it all a little less painful! Cases of Federal Power-Shok SP rifle rounds, and cases of SCORE slugs do ship for free though :)

Single boxes of SCORE 1 1/8oz slugs on sale today - $6.99 each! Great opportunity to try out this fantastic product before you buy a case. We still have cases available - $159 for 200 slugs, including free shipping.

Just a reminder that today's deal is the SOE Gear iPad Sleeve. I personally have the Macbook Pro case by SOE Gear, and I love the low profile but excellent quality of their tech protect gear.

We're planning a few nice bundles in 2014, and will be offering our SCORE Slugs with an SOE Gear Micro Rig in a bundle. We can order anything from the SOE Gear line for customers in Canada - a great way to avoid customs charges and hassle.

Happy New Year everyone!

Hooray again for Kate being so amazing & helpful :)

The score slugs are great from my experience!! At this price, it's kinda stupid not to try em.

Thanks Squirreltron! And we do still have cases of slugs available - $159 including free shipping for a case of 200.

Today's deal of the day is a case of 500 American Eagle 223 Rem 55gr for just $199.99. Awesome price!

Thanks Squirreltron! And we do still have cases of slugs available - $159 including free shipping for a case of 200.

Today's deal of the day is a case of 500 American Eagle 223 Rem 55gr for just $199.99. Awesome price!

Thanks for the amazing deals Kate. I just placed my order for a case of 500 American Eagle 223 Rem 55gr. You should have my EMT payment soon.

Happy New Year!!!!

Thanks for the amazing deals Kate. I just placed my order for a case of 500 American Eagle 223 Rem 55gr. You should have my EMT payment soon.

Happy New Year!!!!

Thanks for your order! We're shipping tomorrow :)

Happy New Year to you and everyone else in GunNutzLand

Back
Top Bottom