Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 110 round drum for 10/22.....

Quote Originally Posted by MkivSupra View Post
    Ah damn hopefully someone can chime in who's had success with these mags then, that was going to be my next purchase
    I have the GSG 100 round mag drum . They are a little tricky to load at first , once you get the hang of it ......it's pretty easy to do . I have loaded mine about ten times with no failures . the first 10 rounds are the worst , after that it's smooth sailing . Only problem I've found is that it's too easy to empty it ( big smile) . I'm using bulk ammo btw .

I love mine no problems so far

CGN frequent flyer
    For what it's worth, I cobbled up a quick video of how I load my GSG drum - just in case some of the earlier posters may have been missing some detail or another. The descriptions I have read here sound pretty much the same - it's a matter of finding the balance between pushing the rounds down, and advancing the disc.
    Better that, than a defective unit.
    I love mine...far more than any of my three aa922s, none of which can be emptied without a failure.
    Cheers
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...round-drum-mag

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by baD mR fRosTy View Post
    For what it's worth, I cobbled up a quick video of how I load my GSG drum - just in case some of the earlier posters may have been missing some detail or another. The descriptions I have read here sound pretty much the same - it's a matter of finding the balance between pushing the rounds down, and advancing the disc.
    Better that, than a defective unit.
    I love mine...far more than any of my three aa922s, none of which can be emptied without a failure.
    Cheers
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...round-drum-mag
    Thanks for posting

Damn, I had high hopes on this one

Has anyone tried using the Buttler creek speed loader on this thing?

Revolted
    Hi Skip4Play,

I apologize for the issues you are having with your drums. We have seen very few issues with these new drums and we are currently trying to create a how-to video on loading the magazine. As others have said it can be a little tricky the first time but after that it is a fairly routine process. If you are having issues with your current drum please feel free to contact us directly and I will make sure you are taken care of.

Cheers,
    Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Skip4Play View Post
    Has anyone else come to the conclusion that these are absolute garbage? I am going to pick up a third one tomorrow and if that does not work there defiantly wont be a 4th. Anyone else experiencing problems with those damn dummy rounds going sideways and jamming after loading 10-15 rounds? Or the first dummy round coming right off that dumb elastic band? Sorry to rant but geez... if it was $50 I would suck it up but for $110+ I would hope it works like a top. Any suggestions would help

Revolted
    Hello Striker33,

I do not believe any sort of a speed loader would work with the magazine. It is designed to be loaded by hand by turning the wheel with your thumb.

Cheers,
    Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Striker33 View Post
    Has anyone tried using the Buttler creek speed loader on this thing?

Picked up a new one today, works like a charm! Brought some rounds with me to be 100% sure it worked before I left and voila, I could instantly tell this one was loading much, much smoother. Apparently some higher power thought it would be funny to give me 2 defective ones in a row lol..

The only problem I run into now is the occasional light primer strike (maybe 3-10 of the 110 rounds). Any solutions for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line View Post
    Hi Skip4Play,

I apologize for the issues you are having with your drums. We have seen very few issues with these new drums and we are currently trying to create a how-to video on loading the magazine. As others have said it can be a little tricky the first time but after that it is a fairly routine process. If you are having issues with your current drum please feel free to contact us directly and I will make sure you are taken care of.

Cheers,
    Ryan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    Only thing I could suggest is cleaning and lubing the gun.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast