Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 110 round drum for 10/22.....

110 round drum for 10/22.....

Has anyone else come to the conclusion that these are absolute garbage? I am going to pick up a third one tomorrow and if that does not work there defiantly wont be a 4th. Anyone else experiencing problems with those damn dummy rounds going sideways and jamming after loading 10-15 rounds? Or the first dummy round coming right off that dumb elastic band? Sorry to rant but geez... if it was $50 I would suck it up but for $110+ I would hope it works like a top. Any suggestions would help

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kevin M.'s Avatar
    Have not picked up the magazine in question, but try with live ammo just in case the dummies are the problem. I find almost all snap caps undersized, especially .22lr, and they never seem to feed correctly once you get over about 10 in any magazine.

Just my 10 cents.
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin M. View Post
    Have not picked up the magazine in question, but try with live ammo just in case the dummies are the problem. I find almost all snap caps undersized, especially .22lr, and they never seem to feed correctly once you get over about 10 in any magazine.

Just my 10 cents.
    He is referring to the dummy rounds built into the mag that allow smooth transition from the round mag to the vertical portion of the part that goes into the receiver.

They are part of the mag and made of a rubber-like material.

Quote Originally Posted by bollox View Post
    He is referring to the dummy rounds built into the mag that allow smooth transition from the round mag to the vertical portion of the part that goes into the receiver.

yeah sounds good on paper but that "smooth transition" is the problem. sometimes it will even jam after you put in 5 rounds because those dummy rounds just wont go down into the mag.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aprilia Man's Avatar
    I guess there is not much difference between the ones that were sold a few months before.

I got one of the "Grey" ones and ..... this thing just did not function well.

Hard to load jams after 5 rounds, FTF after about 5 -7 rounds.

I'm keeping it just for looks.

I will be using Batt*****e from now on.

CCFR MDRGC

Guess not, even got a brand new Lasermax 1022 cuz it looked so bad ass together.

I knew 110 rounds was just a pipe dream... so much for waiting for the "Blueline Approved Canadian Edition"....waste of time and money,

sorry blueline, but the truth hurts, especially my pocketbook

Quote Originally Posted by Aprilia Man View Post
    I guess there is not much difference between the ones that were sold a few months before.

I got one of the "Grey" ones and ..... this thing just did not function well.

Hard to load jams after 5 rounds, FTF after about 5 -7 rounds.

I'm keeping it just for looks.

I will be using Batt*****e from now on.

very interested to see what bluelines' opinion is on this matter..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kevin M.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bollox View Post

Gotcha, sounds like a poor quality moulding of the magazine and poorly fitted parts then in that case.
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?

had 1 in my hand today glad I put it back for 4, 25 round clips.

There are a couple threads on this, loading it takes practice but once you figure it out it goes easy also use a non-wax coated ammo and they seem to function flawless according to all those guys.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast