Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank You Frontier!

Thank You Frontier!

Got my Mosin M38 today and it is awesome! Stock and metal are a bit rough but internals are immaculate! Those are factors out of Frontier's control anyway. But I just wanted to thank you guys for the excellent service, good prices and the REALLY fast shipping! It was supposed to be here January 6th and I got it today. I will definitely be ordering from you in the future!

Thanks a bunch!

PantherD1943

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ben777lemay's Avatar
    M38 or M44 stock ?

Quote Originally Posted by ben777lemay View Post
    M38 or M44 stock ?
    M38 Stock

I got mine yesterday A Sunday! It's a nice looking 42 Iz, with M44 stock. Metal is machined rough, but so is my 42 SVT. I guess the Russians were a little pre occupied in that year!
    Now here's the deal boys, it's just like shooting trap but the clays are coming at you... and they're grenades.

CGN Regular
    Mine is a 1944r izzy. Great shape but bolt seems loose. How tight a fit are he bolts on yours? Lots of vertical play at the rear of the bolt in the reciever even when the bolt is closed. M38 stock. Nice gun. If it is a straight shooter ill be very happy. I hope the play is no big deal

CGN Regular
    got mine today 1944 Izzy, m44 stock, a little beat up stock, but perfect metal blueing, very good bore, and all the rest of internals. bolt is solid and very smooth, overal very happy for under 300 everything in.

Got mine today... 43 Izzy, M38 stock, riffle is in very good condition!
    CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Canadian Edition
    Steyr M40-A1
    Ruger 10/45 Lite
    Glock 17

My bore is pretty dark and slightly pitted after doing a good clean. I'll see how it shoots tmrw.
    Now here's the deal boys, it's just like shooting trap but the clays are coming at you... and they're grenades.

Quote Originally Posted by keitha View Post
    Mine is a 1944r izzy. Great shape but bolt seems loose. How tight a fit are he bolts on yours? Lots of vertical play at the rear of the bolt in the reciever even when the bolt is closed. M38 stock. Nice gun. If it is a straight shooter ill be very happy. I hope the play is no big deal
    The bolt fits in nice and snug.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ben777lemay's Avatar
    Thank you Frontier, I just received my M38 and its just awesome !

Its a 1944 Izhevsk all match #, no electropencil all # are stamped . I'm happy to have the M38 stock, its just a little bit rough and the handguard color is a bit lighter than the stock but thats no big deal, I will fix that.
    The metal/machining is really nice for a 44 and blue is 90+%. Bore is amazing, would rate it 9/10, shinny with strong rifling and sharp crown.

Can't be more happy ! I think this was the best 2013 deal !

Even the box is C@@L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast