Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow !!!

That's quite the good looking safe you got there, giving me some ideas of my own to clean up the Christmas clutter in my safe. Those lights are a good idea, and for $15, what could go wrong?

Thanks All !! I'm still excited about it,lol!

Quote Originally Posted by sharpsway View Post
    That's quite the good looking safe you got there, giving me some ideas of my own to clean up the Christmas clutter in my safe. Those lights are a good idea, and for $15, what could go wrong?
    Thanks! Ya, I was looking on Ebay, etc originally, then had this idea, and when I went to look at the store everything was 50% off I originally grabbed 2 packs, but then put one back,lol. There was 20' length, so the bottom and left side got a double row. Turned out to illuminate the guns just nicely. I'm hoping to install a fridge light switch tomorrow, and some mesh pockets on the door.

CGN Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesy_One View Post
    Thanks All !! I'm still excited about it,lol!

Thanks! Ya, I was looking on Ebay, etc originally, then had this idea, and when I went to look at the store everything was 50% off I originally grabbed 2 packs, but then put one back,lol. There was 20' length, so the bottom and left side got a double row. Turned out to illuminate the guns just nicely. I'm hoping to install a fridge light switch tomorrow, and some mesh pockets on the door.
    Nice floral carpet pattern:D

Quote Originally Posted by shores View Post
    Nice floral carpet pattern:D
    LOL.... I'm a Purist!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12