Ruger BX25 x2

Isn't there a post in legalese where some guy is charged with having a bx2 mag. It's in one of the 715t threads. I'm sure he even says who he got it from here in canada.

If your still looking for a good mag. the H3Cr mags are awesome, super easy to load. I bought 2 and a haven't used any of my butler creek or the factory mags since.

Wow, these Mags are fantastic. Check out this review.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z431UT7_-YU

If your still looking for a good mag. the H3Cr mags are awesome, super easy to load. I bought 2 and a haven't used any of my butler creek or the factory mags since.

I picked one of these magazines and a 3 pack of the load strips, but I find it a pain to get it to get the rounds lined up so it will load into the chamber. The rounds don't point up so they will not chamber.
Any way to get it to load better?

I picked one of these magazines and a 3 pack of the load strips, but I find it a pain to get it to get the rounds lined up so it will load into the chamber. The rounds don't point up so they will not chamber.
Any way to get it to load better?

I use a Butler Creek mag loader to load the H3CR magazine. The rounds line up perfectly that way. When I use the strip it takes a lot of tweaking to line it up properly. I prefer my steel lips Butler Creek mags. So far they worked almost flawlessly for about a 1000 rounds.

Back
Top Bottom