Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dlask Arms New Website

Great looking site! Seems very user friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by hbean View Post
    Can I safely assume Dlask will continue to manufacture 1911 and the 1911 page is just not uploaded onto the website.
    That will be added to the main page tomorrow. We don't have any to take a picture of right now as they keep going out the door as fast as they're made.

Best regards,
    Scott
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Will the X-Caliber be added at some point?
    Member: CSSA NFA

Quote Originally Posted by Branwilder View Post
    Will the X-Caliber be added at some point?
    Grand pistols have all been added already they're in Grand power under pistols.

Best regards,
    Scott
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Very cool. I will be browsing and shopping tonight
    NFA and CSSA Member
    PCHFC and DVC Range Member
    IPSC, LEAP, PPC and Trap Competition Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    It's the regular non bull barrel. Just give us a call that way we know your coming and we can make sure someone is in the shop to meet you.

Best regards,
    Scott
    Great! thanks

hate to say it, but the new website is useless..
    if you click on parts and then barrels on the drop down menu, it shows different products to if you click onto the parts section and then navigate from there.
    this is just one example. multiple times items that should be in the same category are split into multiple groups.
    the old website was easy to find things, this new one things are fragmented and lost in multiple layers.
    your web site reminds me of one made 5 years ago before people knew how to make this style of site.
    products that were easily found on the old website are impossible on this.
    if you search using the text box most items either don't have pictures, or the pictures are useless int he way they zoom in.
    shame as i was looking to order quite a few things. but i can't find them.
    Last edited by crunchiespg; 01-13-2014 at 09:31 PM.

I thought the price on the Grand Power 9mm magazines was reduced to $40. Did it go back up?
    "Moral indignation is a technique used to endow the idiot with dignity" Marshall McLuhan, U of T.
    Yo Wendy, have you heard of McLuhan over at Ryerson?; or was that you he was refering to?
    يكون هناك
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Quote Originally Posted by crunchiespg View Post
    hate to say it, but the new website is useless..
    if you click on parts and then barrels on the drop down menu, it shows different products to if you click onto the parts section and then navigate from there.
    this is just one example. multiple times items that should be in the same category are split into multiple groups.
    the old website was easy to find things, this new one things are fragmented and lost in multiple layers.
    your web site reminds me of one made 5 years ago before people knew how to make this style of site.
    products that were easily found on the old website are impossible on this.
    if you search using the text box most items either don't have pictures, or the pictures are useless int he way they zoom in.
    shame as i was looking to order quite a few things. but i can't find them.
    OP explains this is an issue they are working out, if you rephrase it to read more like a suggestion or issue your having rather than whining and complaining you will likely get some help.

Good customers yield good customer service

Quote Originally Posted by Ntloukas View Post
    OP explains this is an issue they are working out, if you rephrase it to read more like a suggestion or issue your having rather than whining and complaining you will likely get some help.

Good customers yield good customer service
    I'm not whining, I'm saying they should fire their web designer. The old website was infinitely better.

They asked if we noticed anything. And I told them my observations.

Any similar website where the drop down menus also can be ignored and take you to a regular page always have issues with the pages not matching up.

As I said in my post. I explained the issues. Nothing is where it should be.
    So far I've found 5 different ways to get to a page with barrels, and some that can only be found with a specific text search.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast