Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Dlask Arms New Website

Quote Originally Posted by MartyK2500 View Post
    Hi, short SR22 handguards w/rails arent up
    You still sell these?
    Thanks
    Yes we still make them were just sold out and have to make another batch. We still have the rails for the factory handguard we have half, quarter and full length depending on what you want.

Best regards,
    Scott
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MartyK2500's Avatar
    I will take the short with rails when back in stock to cut weight
    Your rails for longs are really nice, but adds to front weight to an already front heavy firearm
    Will check site regularly, once you get handguards in i will order with 12"SR22 contour barrel, that should balance the rifle better

I'm really interested in your .22 rifles. Just to confirm, it takes standard Ruger magazines? I see the barrel is 16.5". What kind of accuracy could i expect from it? Is it still NR (pardon my ignorance on that matter).

Quote Originally Posted by MartyK2500 View Post
    I will take the short with rails when back in stock to cut weight
    Your rails for longs are really nice, but adds to front weight to an already front heavy firearm
    Will check site regularly, once you get handguards in i will order with 12"SR22 contour barrel, that should balance the rifle better
    That's why we made the quad rail. I'm not sure when the next batch will be ready I would have to ask Monday for an estimated.

Quote Originally Posted by Donster 125 View Post
    I'm really interested in your .22 rifles. Just to confirm, it takes standard Ruger magazines? I see the barrel is 16.5". What kind of accuracy could i expect from it? Is it still NR (pardon my ignorance on that matter).
    They're all non restricted even the ones with the 8.5 inch barrel with the XB5 muzzle brake are non restricted as well.
    http://dlaskarms.com/products/dlask-...n-restricted-1

Yes they fit the standard Ruger magazines they will fit the aftermarket and factory 10/22 parts as well. It's a .920 Green mountain barrel blank that we turn and blue it a matte or polished finish. We also have a 12.5 inch version as well if you want something a little more compact. The accuracy is very good for the rifle which is why we buy those barrel blanks to make our own barrels from them.

Most people get the trigger job done on the factory trigger pack for $65.00 that alone makes a big difference and the other upgrade would be the CNC bolt as it's a much nicer quality bolt. The muzzle break most people stick on it is the XB5 which directs the gasses forward and way from the shooter. We have them in both matte or polished finish to match the barrel.

Just add on what you want
    Dlask arms DAR add Ons
    http://dlaskarms.com/collections/dar...chase-of-rifle

XB 5 Muzzle break
    http://dlaskarms.com/collections/muz...r-muzzle-brake

Best regards,
    Scott
    Last edited by Dlask Arms; 01-26-2014 at 08:22 PM.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Only shipping method it allows me is pickup from store when I try to checkout?

Quote Originally Posted by Knyte View Post
    Only shipping method it allows me is pickup from store when I try to checkout?
    What area are you trying to check out from? I will be looking into this first thing Monday. There should be a drop down menu to pick the shipping it should be showing both options.

Best regards,
    Scott
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Donster 125 View Post
    I put their 12.5" barrel on my SR 22 carbine. It is every bit as accurate as the stock 16" barrel it replaced, but w/ weight savings...and results in a gun that's only just over 27" long. Great buy...
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    What area are you trying to check out from? I will be looking into this first thing Monday. There should be a drop down menu to pick the shipping it should be showing both options.

Best regards,
    Scott
    BC gives only the local pickup option, Ontario gives a 'no shipping options available' message.

Quote Originally Posted by Knyte View Post
    BC gives only the local pickup option, Ontario gives a 'no shipping options available' message.
    We removed the pick up option the problem was the weight of the items they were way off so it was going over the limit and not letting the transaction go through due to weight. I'm changing all the weights online so this won't happen many have been changed already. You can still phone an order in if you have problems at 604 952 0837

Best regards,
    Scott
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456