Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2014 SHot Show: Bushmaster ACR DMR 18.5"

CGN Regular
    So this is what we've been pre-ordering? Looks interesting enough.

What sort of accuracy would be expected out of this rifle, assuming match/hand-loads?

Quote Originally Posted by BobtheHuman View Post
    What sort of accuracy would be expected out of this rifle, assuming match/hand-loads?
    I'd be really surprised if the DMR rifle won't produce consistent sub-moa result with match ammo.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    For anyone who wants to see the comparison next to a standard ACR:

Also, the stats say these way 8.75 lbs but I'd bet thats with the MOE handguard. With the quad rail on there it is much closer to a swiss arms kind of weight.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmboy View Post
    Separate option.
    Well that's just stupid IMO.

Not you, of course

But that the better way of running this DMR rig (long handguard + the further away the bipod = better stability and obviously less movement of your optic reticle due to the point of balance being as far away as possible) is an option to the customer who has to fork out more hard earn $$....I don't get it from a user's perspective. From a business perspective, they aren't a charitable gig so they want to make money..but still.

Nice piece of kit nonetheless.

Will it ever come in tan? The stocks and handgaurds change easy enough but I would like a tan one.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

well one thing is for sure. this DMR version sure as heck will not compete with the XCR as a NR run and gun. Question is... do I need another benchtop gun?!

Quote Originally Posted by BobtheHuman View Post
    lol... I'm gonna take a wild guess and say MOA

Still no fully adjustable gas plug eh? When will the manufacturers learn this such a critical (and cheap) component...
    “We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.” -Charles Bukowski
    Donation to CPC: $100.19. Scrapping the registry: Priceless.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Pure Energy's Avatar
    I haven't sold a gun in years, but I would let the XCR go to help fund one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Proutfoo
    having your picture in the paper with a medal around your neck holding a folding stock, pistol-gripped, shotgun with mag extension is a feat in itself

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast