Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2014 SHot Show: Bushmaster ACR DMR 18.5"

CGN Regular
    preordered

CGN Regular
    well maybe not...received a back-order notice......not happy about this

i hate when the website give you the hope that it is still available when it is not anymore available

a big *** to people that have per-ordered it and that wont purchase it.

BANNED
    I pre ordered one too a while ago and I got the backorder notice a few minutes after, does it mean thats it's currently on backorder, which technically it is, that when they come in in the summer then I'll have it or does it mean they have sold all the ones coming in this summer and I'm on the backorder list for the next batch coming in? It's confusing...

Quote Originally Posted by mikethebike View Post
    I pre ordered one too a while ago and I got the backorder notice a few minutes after, does it mean thats it's currently on backorder, which technically it is, that when they come in in the summer then I'll have it or does it mean they have sold all the ones coming in this summer and I'm on the backorder list for the next batch coming in? It's confusing...
    Did you get the backorder notice for the next batch coming in? I believe the first batch will be here before summer as I just spoke to the vendor I ordered mine from. I believe you still can get on the boat for the first batch if you make some phone call.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Any different calibre kits for this or just available in different calibre? 6.8?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by lycan View Post
    Did you get the backorder notice for the next batch coming in? I believe the first batch will be here before summer as I just spoke to the vendor I ordered mine from. I believe you still can get on the boat for the first batch if you make some phone call.
    It said expected in stock date 06/07/2014, doesn't say anything else.

But...1:9 twist for Canada?

There's no reason to have 1:9 twist in a DMR, ever.

I agree with you, I would prefer a 1:7. The barrel should be at least 20 inches and the hand rail should be longer. But most people buying this will most likely be shooting less then 200m. I am getting one and will patiently wait for a barrel with my preferences. Will I be spending a lot of cash ? yes. Nothing else comes as close to a Ar platform as the ACR does as Non-res option.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanhope View Post
    But...1:9 twist for Canada?

There's no reason to have 1:9 twist in a DMR, ever.

CGN Regular
    Not to derail this thread, but do you have any extra info on the handguards? I love this gun, and have one pre-ordered but the handguards kill the aesthetics for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmboy View Post
    We will have longer handguards available

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattp2182 View Post
    Not to derail this thread, but do you have any extra info on the handguards? I love this gun, and have one pre-ordered but the handguards kill the aesthetics for me.
    FWIW, the DMR ACR on the Bushmaster site is says (and shows) that it comes with the MOE polymer handguard.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast