Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: First and last dealing with Marstar!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    I demand Marstar hire another 364 people to ensure that each order that comes in daily is directed to a personal order manager. That Personal Order Manager must not go home that buisness day (or weekend) until all of his/her orders are picked, processed and shipped. They must also write a personal letter thanking the customer for their order, placed in an envelope of gold and seal it with a single kiss.

I demand this service starts immediately... and not raise the price of anything on the site
    (Don't even get me started on 5440fight's valid points )

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by kingdarb View Post
    If someone orders an item online from any store, it is a reasonable expectation that within a business day or two, the store in question would at the very least provide an estimate as to when the items were to ship. I can deal with waiting for an item. But if I pay someone over a thousand dollars like the OP did and I have to get in touch with them two weeks later to see what the heck is going on as far as shipping is concerned, then the retailer has dropped the ball. If marstar were anticipating a delay in shipping, they should have just updated the OP. The breakdown here seems to be in communication, and the ball was in marstars court. They took the OP's money; they should be letting him know when to expect his item(s).

I certainly don't expect small businesses to be the same as amazon. That said, they should not get a free pass to give poor service and feedback simply because they are a small business or because they are good people, etc.
    Well said.. I've ordered a couple of times, took a little while to ship, I knew that and was satisfied.. if I wanted the item faster I would have called and asked to ship sooner or go somewhere else.

This thread was good for something else too....added all the impatient crybabies to my "will never deal with" list.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitzy View Post
    This thread was good for something else too....added all the impatient crybabies to my "will never deal with" list.
    Well, if this comment doesn't get this thread locked, nothing will.
    IBTL. :D
    There are absolutely no absolutes! :D

Marstar will deliver soon. If no one else will bold type then I will.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    "Lions need not concern themselves with the opinions of lambs"
    Member of CCFR.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    It's definitely currency speculation, and the Greeks.

Quote Originally Posted by dimp View Post
    they must also write a personal letter thanking the customer for their order, placed in an envelope of gold and seal it with a single kiss.
    rofl
    Member of the CSSA http://cssa-cila.org
    Member of the CCFR https://firearmrights.ca
    Member of the NRA https://home.nra.org

How come no one has suggested that John get a Tardis so he can deliver stuff before it's even ordered?

Quote Originally Posted by neoconfection View Post
    I read through eight pages of posts looking for the bolded font and irregular spacing of John's reply, and find nothing. Oh well.
    Come on John...... 9 pages now and no bold sarcastic reply, Your slipping.........

Looks like Marstar delivered! The OP is selling his Chinese SKS on the EE!!
    "Giveth thine possessions upon Michael of Canmore and thou shalt never be possessionless." - Norc 3:05