Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Shot Show: Rossi Circult Judge Revoler Carbine

Beautiful guns, sadly and ignorantly classified. That .410 in the first picture almost looks case hardened in the light.
    When in doubt, deny all terms and definitions. -Calvin

Neat guns. Too bad about the restricted part. What I don't get about this thread though is, well... Arent these old news? I thought these have been available here for at least a year already?

Freedom Ventures - CGN Sponsor Freedom Ventures's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Obokash View Post
    Why can't one of our importer talk to Rossi to make a line of production for Canadian market only? I know its not a huge market like USA but at least they will have good business here at least from us
    One of the 4 Rossi Canadian Importers here - we are not a huge market like USA - we are actually a minuscule market compared to the USA and they haven't been able to keep up to supply the US market in the past 5 years. Simple business, sorry.

Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/freedom.ventures.92
    Follow us on Instagram at https://instagram.com/freedom_ventures/

Please do not PM- email us at sales@freedomventures.ca

www.freedomventures.ca (902) 455-5483

Freedom Ventures - CGN Sponsor Freedom Ventures's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlairW View Post
    Neat guns. Too bad about the restricted part. What I don't get about this thread though is, well... Arent these old news? I thought these have been available here for at least a year already?
    We've been bringing them in for more than 2 years, actually.

Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/freedom.ventures.92
    Follow us on Instagram at https://instagram.com/freedom_ventures/

Please do not PM- email us at sales@freedomventures.ca

www.freedomventures.ca (902) 455-5483

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Ventures View Post
    One of the 4 Rossi Canadian Importers here - we are not a huge market like USA - we are actually a minuscule market compared to the USA and they haven't been able to keep up to supply the US market in the past 5 years. Simple business, sorry.
    That's what I thought so too. Thanks for confirming that. May be one day some miracle will happen.
    “The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary. Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.”

What am I missing? My Armi Jager in .357 is non-restricted and I can't see a lot of difference between them.

I've owned this for about five years now.
    When someone sends me text asking a question and uses "plz" instead of "please" because it's shorter, I always tell them "no" instead of "yes" because it's shorter!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dorm View Post
    What am I missing? My Armi Jager in .357 is non-restricted and I can't see a lot of difference between them.

I've owned this for about five years now.
    You should sell that to me before the RCMP change their mind about its classification, wouldn't want it to be a hassle for you after all.
    Duncan

The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws...

They are considered restricted because it is still considered a revolver(handgun).

They should really re-consider this one for NR status, especially with the 18.5" barrel.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    So if the rifle would of came out first. Would it of been non restricted? and when the Pistol came out would it of caused the rifle to become restricted or would it of been considered a short barreled rifle?

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Ventures View Post
    DING DING DING - WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

We've been importing them for 2 years. CFC's exact phrasign was "once a pistol, always a pistol - gotta change the criminal code to make it different."
    Sorry folks.
    But it was designed and built as a rifle... Just like the browning buckmark... The only reasoning I could see for being restricted is having a six shot cylinder, but I believe it is 5.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast