2014 Shot Show: Troy Industries Pump Action Rifle

Might make it across as non-restricted. But no effing way will they ever allow 30 round mags if they could fit an AR. I'll die laughing if that happened.

If they make a Canadian version; They should make an odd-ball proprietary magazine that won't fit in anything else.

Full capacity magazines would be THE selling point of these rifles.

protect.pl

an abandoned project a few years ago. RCMP said AR even though the upper/lower will not fit standard AR receivers, and even though the mags will not fit standard AR's they were limited to 5 rounds because the RCMP said they were AR mags.

It could sell in the UK, im not sure anywhere else. If I was living in the US and I saw that my state gun laws were tougher than Canada's, something's really wrong...

Tough with the RCMP being what they are; BUT if this gun is marketed right, there could be a glimmer of hope it's non-restricted.

Will be a VERY tough sell though, especially with that's been previously posted. It does indeed 'look' like an AR15 and generally that's all the RCMP care about.

It could sell in the UK, im not sure anywhere else. If I was living in the US and I saw that my state gun laws were tougher than Canada's, something's really wrong...

There are now several US States with laws stricter than ours in many ways... California, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Massachusetts are examples.

There are now several US States with laws stricter than ours in many ways... California, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Massachusetts are examples.

That's just plain sad, for a country who's most supreme laws give the right to gun ownership. Why aren't they getting frigging mad?

ALL reactions to this rifle harbor on the ####ographic and do not in anyway meet this forums regulations as acceptable at all.

Translation: When the &^$# can I get one of these?!

If this is NR and reasonably price I will buy it, should be as a pump that couldn't be converted but who the hell knows, comes down to a flawed system making the call, fingers crossed

My AP74 22lr rifle with a 15rd mag and looking like an AR15 is restricted because it looks like an AR15. Not one single part is interchangeable with an AR15.

Moe

if this gun came out with specifically designed mags for it, could we not then potentially have full 30-rounders (legally) in Canada?

Yes, as it is a manually operated centerfire it has no limit on magazine capacity.

However, if it shares magazines with a different firearm, the lesser of the two limits will apply.

Back
Top Bottom