Any ETA on xcr-l with keymod upper?

latouf

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Would like to knkw if you have an approxiamate eta on the new xcr-l with keymod anno unced at shot show. I would gladly pre order. I was on the fence before but I'm now ready to jump.

Thanks

Would like to knkw if you have an approxiamate eta on the new xcr-l with keymod anno unced at shot show. I would gladly pre order. I was on the fence before but I'm now ready to jump.

Thanks

No ETA at this time, what you looked at was the first prototype. They will be put into production if the demand is there. I liked them, I think I will be ordering the first batch for Canada.

--- Thursday March 13th ----

XCR-L-KEYMOD_zps323dd390.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would buy the upper with a light .223 barrel conversion for my existing rifle. Would be great to take afield.

I for one am interested in this new keymod version. It would be excellent if some did make it into Canada, but I suppose it depends on price.

just a key mod stripped upper (provided it's reverse compatible with older gen xcrs)
would gladly pre-order and pre-pay for one.

if alex can get these out for us Canadians....

Based on what I am hearing I will be ordering new XCR-L rifles with the the key mod forearms. I plan on making this a stock item. We will also order more light weight barrels. We plan on stocking barrels , uppers and complete rifles. The new bolt is only required in the L model, all new rifles will feature this and we will be offering it as an upgrade for previous models. No prices yet and ths will not happen over night.

Sorry guys, everytime I read these threads I have a flash back to the Simpsons and the ‘Malibu Stacy with new hat effect’! Laugh2

Sorry guys, everytime I read these threads I have a flash back to the Simpsons and the ‘Malibu Stacy with new hat effect’! Laugh2

Not just a new hat lol it's getting rid of the number one thing people complain about the rifle. Looks like a must have improvement!

Based on what I am hearing I will be ordering new XCR-L rifles with the the key mod forearms. I plan on making this a stock item. We will also order more light weight barrels. We plan on stocking barrels , uppers and complete rifles. The new bolt is only required in the L model, all new rifles will feature this and we will be offering it as an upgrade for previous models. No prices yet and ths will not happen over night.

The bulk of the XCRs quad-rail is the only reason I don't own one. I'm kind of glad I held off on ordering a DDm4v2 now. The key mod forearm on the XCR will be great.

At some point I would like to buy a complete 7.62x39 upper, and bolt etc, so it is nice to know there will be options, ie the rail etc.

Back
Top Bottom