RPD at AEI

Status
Not open for further replies.
x2 about the carbine version.
If these come with no belt restrictions i will have to sell off some of the cabinet to make it happen. I dont want to... but i will HAVE to. Drooling just thinking of laying out a long string downrange.
Is it easy to change the barrel? Reason for asking is I know my restraint on the trigger with full belts will be crappy at best. I will probably burn out a barrel pretty fast. How many rounds in a row rapid fire before it will be so hot damage will occur and it will need a cool down? whats the average round count a barrel can take?
Sorry for all the questions, just dreaming about lighting it up and turning money into air as fast as I can. lol
J

No quick barrel change. Barrel is chrome lined.
You wont burn it out in semi auto even with 100 round drums.
Maybe wear it out after 10,000's or 100,000's of rounds just like any firearm.
x2 about the carbine version.
If these come with no belt restrictions i will have to sell off some of the cabinet to make it happen. I dont want to... but i will HAVE to. Drooling just thinking of laying out a long string downrange.
Is it easy to change the barrel? Reason for asking is I know my restraint on the trigger with full belts will be crappy at best. I will probably burn out a barrel pretty fast. How many rounds in a row rapid fire before it will be so hot damage will occur and it will need a cool down? whats the average round count a barrel can take?
Sorry for all the questions, just dreaming about lighting it up and turning money into air as fast as I can. lol
J

This. To be on the safe side, I wouldn't do more than two drums before giving it time to cool. Bring another gun and shoot that for a bit while the RPD air cools - I'd leave the feed tray open to assist in cooling speed.

Feed cover open, feed tray up and bolt locked to the rear. Get that air moving through it.
This. To be on the safe side, I wouldn't do more than two drums before giving it time to cool. Bring another gun and shoot that for a bit while the RPD air cools - I'd leave the feed tray open to assist in cooling speed.

Unless DSA has changed what they are putting out, their RPDs have US manufactured non chrome lined barrels.

I have never felt envy this forceful. All my spare change is getting my family on a cruise next year. Damn you Dangertree for dangling this carrot!!!

This is the only red rifle I want. 100 round belts?!? Are you kidding me?!?

I would lug this through a 3-gun stage just for the giggles.

Going to go sulk in the corner now.

DSA in USA, Each unit comes with original field/deployment kit (tool kit & oiler),hardcase,two drums,two drum pouches,sling,bore rod,manual,carry case,muzzle attachment,B.F.A. muzzle device,and two ammo belts.

RPDRIFLE-1-large.jpg

+ HARD CASE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom