RPD at AEI

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangertree

Business Rep
Rating - 100%
119   0   1

I am happy to announce that Arms East is working to supply and service the new RPD in Canada.

We are not taking any payments, but have now opened up a pre-order so all interested Canadians can get on board.

Questions? Ask away.

Bests,
DT

Last edited:
Is this not the third dealer saying they are bringing them in ? (some day:rolleyes:)

That's what I am thinking, every body starting to say there going to sell it , but nobodys got details. Last thing I heard of sask gunw. Had one from dsa and was waiting on the final permit from the rcmp so.... would be nice that dealers would tell us what the hell is going on, did they snatch up dsa from the other guy, do they ha e a rpd with the rcmp? Are they working with other dealers? I mean why all the secrecy?

That's what I am thinking, every body starting to say there going to sell it , but nobodys got details. Last thing I heard of sask gunw. Had one from dsa and was waiting on the final permit from the rcmp so.... would be nice that dealers would tell us what the hell is going on, did they snatch up dsa from the other guy, do they ha e a rpd with the rcmp? Are they working with other dealers? I mean why all the secrecy?

Suspense & drama
They think this is some kind of reality show :rolleyes:
At least the T97 NRR's are still on schedule for delivery Fall 2013 ! :rolleyes:
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom