Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2014 SHOT SHOW: Radom MSBS, the next Polish Service Rifle?

Quote Originally Posted by jcbruno View Post
    interesting, I worked with the Polish Army good professional soldiers. Interesting to see the developments from Poland and the Czech Republic now that they are western aligned although I Think they always were.

They were always Western Aligned, the problem was they were occupied by the Soviet Union, along with the Baltic states and Georgia.

That by far is the sexiest bullpup that has come from the shotshow. Much more eye pleasing then the Desert Teck wich is okay or Kel Tek over priced abortions.

Looks good. Maybe in 3-4 years we will get them here.
    OP'd by jbrow397:
    We held court on the Internet and as usual, all parties are held in contempt.

CGN frequent flyer Beretta-Skeet's Avatar
    I think I'm in love... <3

They look like the use STANAG mags, and I hope their sell both the conventional AND bulpup version. Also looks like both versions can switch the ejection side.
    Proud southpaw and airsofter

To further clarify the confusion; Fabryka Broni "Lucznik" in Radom, Poland produces a rifle model designated "Beryl" for the Polish military. It is a modernized, Polish version of the Ak74 with a 5.56 NATO cartridge. Most people refer to it as the 'Archer' because of that word's presence on the receiver. It actually refers to the name of the Factory not a model; 'Lucznik'='Archer'. In addition, I am not sure how these would make it the Canadian market as they are more closely aligned with the characteristics of an AK as opposed to the VZ/CZ models that we are "allowed" to own here in the Home and Native Land.
    Also, these 'Lucznik' produced models are already available in the USA ranging from $650 to $1000+ through I.O.Inc. out of Florida. http://www.ioinc.us/

http://www.royaltigerimports.com/sho...94&id=14020657 "Beryl" Example

I am not sure how that factory could be sending such poorly speaking, uninformed representatives to a large show, like the SHOT Show but I would hope that for once they got all their information in order and hired people that can actually relate proper information to potential customers. For a country that so readily embraces western culture and the English language in their own everyday life, I would hope and expect, that fully fluent English speakers would be providing assistance at a trade show.

All that being said, I do enjoy both the wz.'98 Beryl looks as well the proposed new 2014 models in either configuration. And, I truly hope to see this company enter the Canadian market if only to provide a wider ranging selection of weapons available to shooting enthusiasts even though Polish civilian market may only dream of owning one (as their laws are even more restrictive then the Canadian ones).

"Dziekuje i dowidzenia"

Interesting how the bullpup lower resembles the Desert Tech. You would think that they are working together on this one...

They were interested in getting this to the Canadian market. Didn't seem to have an issue with producing an 18.5" barrel for it anyway. It was difficult to get particulars like GT said, due to the language barrier.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Zombies! Where the f@$# are all the zombies? That's the trouble with zombies, they're unreliable.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Daver_II's Avatar
    Might be a lot of interesting NR and restricted rifles in the upcoming years. I am optimistic.

If you get me a ticket, I'll be down there ASAP and translate for you :D
    CSSA Member | OFAH Member

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast