Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2014 SHOT SHOW: Radom MSBS, the next Polish Service Rifle?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Quote Originally Posted by dangertree View Post
    I have some pepper right here!

Companies name is Fabryka Broni Łucznik, located in Radom, Poland.

Been there, still have the targets.
    Gonna bring some rifles in?
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

BANNED
    I spoke with them in Polish. They have several prototypes being used by several of the Polish armed forces. The reviews so far are excellent. They hope to start production sometime later this year and this is military only for now. The commercial market will be looked into next year. I am also aware of a US concern who ordered 5 military examples. These will be delivered late in 2014. The MSBS is a combination of several designs including the SCAR. It can easily eject from the left or right. All controls are ambidextrous. The cocking mechanism is also the bolt assist if the chamber is dirty.

Henry

Quote Originally Posted by jcbruno View Post
    interesting, I worked with the Polish Army good professional soldiers. Interesting to see the developments from Poland and the Czech Republic now that they are western aligned although I Think they always were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumantepe View Post
    They were always Western Aligned, the problem was they were occupied by the Soviet Union, along with the Baltic states and Georgia.
    During the Cold War, American generals would look at all the rabidly anti-American countries of Eastern Europe, knowing they would stand firmly behind the Soviet Union, wonder how they could possibly resist that might, and reach for the bourbon.

Soviet generals would look at the well-trained, well-equipped armies of the west, look at the their treacherous so-called allies in Eastern Europe, knowing only Bulgaria would stand behind them, wonder how many of their own citizens would rise in revolt, and reach for a fourteen-year-old gymnast and the vodka.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

The trouble with the world today is that American generals now look at the Arab world that way. With no greater validity.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sixty9santa's Avatar
    Would love one in .308win
    "Genius begins great works, but labor alone finishes them." Joseph Joubert

To all with TDS: Trump for Prime Minister!!!

Too true.

Quote Originally Posted by Kveldulf View Post
    The trouble with the world today is that American generals now look at the Arab world that way. With no greater validity.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

BANNED
    Always the contrarian, eh DT? Well...we'll just see who picks whose pernicious punctuation pepper, pal!!! I will not have my authority challenged!!!

"Companies name is Fabryka Broni Łucznik, located in Radom, Poland."

Do try to make the proper use of punctuation, boys, lest the foolish firearm folks' underground grammarian take umbrage at your shoddiness! Let me fix that for ya!

"Company's name is Fabryka Broni Łucznik, located in Radom, Poland."

No finer picker of nits ever lived! All bow down and pay homage to the great and powerful One Lung!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123