2014 SHOT SHOW: Ruger

Thread: 2014 SHOT SHOW: Ruger

Tags: None

greentips said:

2014 SHOT SHOW: Ruger

I must say I like the all American .223. I am more of an AR guy - this rifle reminds me of handling a slime lined ultra light AR. I can carry 2 of these all day long!

Conveniently, this is the Mini 14 tactical model that comes with ATI furniture from the factory. I like how Ruger profile the barrel ahead of the gas block. They totally took a page off the FN Minimi.

GP100 Match Champion in 357 mag. It comes with tapered cyliner, fibre optic front sight and a 11 deg target crown. Very smooth, almost too nice to touch.

Last edited by greentips; 01-19-2014 at 12:08 PM.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

2. silverfoxdj said:
    Can't wait to see the new "American" bolt, adjustable stock in 22lr, it should be a winner. anyone see one at the show?

John Y Cannuck said:
    I look at the stock treatment on the bolt guns, and my thoughts are that it probably pretty functional, but I hate the look of it. Now looks are the last thing I consider when picking a rifle, however, I think they could have done better.
    Bush hunter!

abbynormal said:
    "Still waiting for more accessories for the 10/22 Takedown ....

I would love to find this folding stock in Canada - anyone have a line on this puppy?

ht tp://www.agparms.com/agp-arms-10-22-folding-stock-blem/

Abby

Gatehouse said:
    The Mini looks pretty cool
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

i6s1 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfoxdj View Post
    Can't wait to see the new "American" bolt, adjustable stock in 22lr, it should be a winner. anyone see one at the show?
    I'd take a stainless version of the American in .22lr. It seems like the line is a success so I hope they make one next year.

7. MTLGUN said:
    Holy Crap. Novaks on a revolver. Finally after 150 + years a fixed sight revolver with sights you can actually see.

balsam inferno said:
    Quote Originally Posted by abbynormal View Post
    "Still waiting for more accessories for the 10/22 Takedown ....

I would love to find this folding stock in Canada - anyone have a line on this puppy?

ht tp://www.agparms.com/agp-arms-10-22-folding-stock-blem/

Abby
    second this, I would take one for sure if someone brought them into Canada.
    OFAH

JR Hartman said:
    I really want that mini! I have wanted one with a Sparta stock and some accessories, and now it just comes that way. Depending on price, gimme, gimme, gimme!

oh and does that look like a STANAG mag??
    the CGN formerly know as John_in_BC

10. roobarb said:
    That GP100 is beautiful! Is it the 4.2 inch barrel?