Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Importing and classification of the Nemo Omen line of rifles.

BANNED
    Ok thanks. I'll try to be patient. Lol

This guy ( hence the name ) wants some of the shirts patches and hat! Gun would be nice too if nr

I am also interested in finding out if these guns are something we canada can get.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    You know, I think I have an easier solution... Change the laws so we can once again hunt with the AR platform. It is the modern hunting rifle platform so we should be hunting with it here. Simply get that law changed and all these fancy toys can be once again used for hunting purposes. If folks, companies and organizations put half the effort and money into changing the law as they do into finding ways around stupid laws, this nonsense of restricted AR's and neutered magazines and the like would be a thing of the past.

Any updates on this bad boy?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer P0WERWAGON's Avatar

if that is an AR15, i have no doubt the Nemo is an AR15 in the eyes of the RCMP

hot dog, those sure are purdy...
    They who give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -Ben Franklin
    One cannot successfully legislate an object to control an action. QuickDraw16

They brand the whole line of rifles as an AR, the RCMP will not overlook that when classifying. Quote from the NEMO website

"Shoot one for yourself and experience first-hand an advanced evolution in military-grade ARs."

Says that under all of the .300 WM rifles. I would personally love to get my hands on a NR one but I don't believe that will exist, when the manufacturer brands it as an AR it is going to be an AR when it get scrutinized by the RCMP.

CGN Regular
    I guess theyre in the US for 55 hundies.

Worthy of an investigation... The 300WM beast I have watched on YouTube a few hundred times seems like one I would pick up in a heartbeat... (no severe grin or excitement noted at all... or sarcasm for that matter!)
    Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast