Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Importing and classification of the Nemo Omen line of rifles.

Sounds good thanks for starting the thread, Ill post what I find out from the manufacturer

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

BANNED
    Thank you. Even if it does in fact classify as restricted somehow, I'm sure someone else may be interested. It's one hell of a show piece.

Just in case you missed it, the recon is listed as an 18" barrel, while the watchman is 22". Not sure if that will come into play.
    Last edited by fuzzynuts54; 01-20-2014 at 03:53 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 09outlander's Avatar
    I'm guessing it will be restricted, I bet the RCMP lab could get the lower to pair and fire an LR308 pattern rifle.
    Come for the guns, stay for the tinfoil
    Member: CSSA

Dunnville Hunters and Anglers, we are accepting new members
    www.dunnvillehuntersandanglers.ca

If its non restricted, I'd probably be in for a Recon one.............. dear moose gun :D
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

Quite the price tag though...

At $5K stateside that's a spicy meatball.

If NR though it will sell, just not to me.

BANNED
    It sure is but I've got some recreational toys I never use, and that rifle I will, plus it would cover the positions of my .300wm bolt gun as well as the xcr I sold, which has had me weeping ever since. If anything I come out ahead with money in my pocket and a new toy that does more than collect dust.

This will, with 100 percent certainty, be deemed an Ar15 variant... Based on the fact that it IS an Ar15 variant, albeit with some clever mods. If it were a simple matter of recievers not mating with standard milspec recievers, guns like the Umarex/colt M4 .22 would be non restricted. But they aren't. And the omen won't be either. Not trying to rain on anyone's parade.... But this is reality....

http://nemoarms.com/nemo-omen-300-win-mag-review/

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwater View Post
    This will, with 100 percent certainty, be deemed an Ar15 variant... Based on the fact that it IS an Ar15 variant, albeit with some clever mods. If it were a simple matter of recievers not mating with standard milspec recievers, guns like the Umarex/colt M4 .22 would be non restricted. But they aren't. And the omen won't be either. Not trying to rain on anyone's parade.... But this is reality....

http://nemoarms.com/nemo-omen-300-win-mag-review/
    please don't piss on my parade with speculation. I realize your most likely right, but I'd like to continue dreaming until the real piss falls, and I drown in it. Or best case there is a miracle, then I will buy a lottery ticket, which I will win also, then I will buy one for all the positive posters as well as 2 for the guy that makes it happen, and you negative ninnys will get a video compilation of us being awesome with our awesome rifles.

BANNED
    Nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzynuts54 View Post
    Nothing?
    Good things take time bud, we are still in the USA. I will post as soon as we know something but IMHO this is an AR-15 variant.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast