Thread: Question about SR 22 12.5" Barrel

Question about SR 22 12.5" Barrel

Hey Guys,

You mention on your website that this barrel will not fit on standard 10/22s, is it just because of the factory stock?

I ask because I have a stainless steel 10/22, that I am planning on putting in an Archangel 556 stock, and then using this barrel if possible.

Also is the sporter chamber good to go with stingers?
    Winston Churchill "Courage, is rightly esteemed, the first, of all human qualities, because it is the quality which guarantees all others."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J_MIL_20 View Post
    Hey Guys,

You mention on your website that this barrel will not fit on standard 10/22s, is it just because of the factory stock?

I ask because I have a stainless steel 10/22, that I am planning on putting in an Archangel 556 stock, and then using this barrel if possible.

The SR 22 and 10/22 barrels are cut differently I think they mount them differently as well. The 10/22 use a block the SR 22 has the block in the handguard I think. The sporter chamber is good for all 22lr rounds were the extreme is the match and it doesn't like stingers because they're longer then the standard 22lr round.

Quote Originally Posted by J_MIL_20 View Post
    Hey Guys,

The only difference is Contour. It will work fine in an Archangel 556
    "This life's HARD man, but it's HARDER if you're stupid! "