$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 5 of 123 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: T97.ca | Official Thread of the T97NSR Lower Hand Guard (LHG) | PART II

Any Idea on price? will you be selling FTU and LHG combo deals?

No price can be offered at this writing, this is the second day of real prototyping. The planning has been going on for a couple of weeks now. Early adopters, first production run orders, will receive an incentive discount via a link provided when we are ready to take pre-orders just as we did for the FTU.
    Last edited by M14.CA; 01-20-2014 at 11:21 PM.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    With or without would be a good option. I like the pics without. Not sure I'd buy the piece with the trigger guard like a Tavor.

(Replies to earlier comments will start this evening). However, the ATG or Angled Trigger Guard you see is a removable part. It can be interchanged with a STG or Standard Trigger Guard. That is one of the benefits to an aluminum lower: parts interchange and versatility.
    To the bold, awesome!
    Member: CPC, CSSA, CSC, CDTSA, ATHL, ex-NFA
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

T97.ca | Official Thread of the T97NSR Lower Hand Guard (LHG) | PART II

Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    Not sure I'd buy the piece with the trigger guard like a Tavor.
    Yeah, that's nasty looking. I prefer the traditional trigger guard. At least you can use a trigger lock if you need it.

These parts are removable, the original thread photos were updated today to better illustrate.
    Last edited by M14.CA; 01-20-2014 at 11:22 PM.
    Warning: I am not a lawyer; any ideas, views, opinions or advice may be incorrect, incomplete or contain errors and omissions. Anything could seem like at good idea at any given moment. Readers should consult with their legal professionals before taking any action based on the information contained herein.

Used to be that we "Worldproofed" our children. Now society wants to childproof the world.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by promac View Post
    Yeah, that's nasty looking. I prefer the traditional trigger guard. At least you can use a trigger lock if you need it.
    It's an interchangeable part. Traditional trigger guard or Tavor style. They updated my post.

Correct.
    Last edited by M14.CA; 01-22-2014 at 12:29 PM.
    Member: CPC, CSSA, CSC, CDTSA, ATHL, ex-NFA
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

"A magazine release paddle rearward of the AR15 pistol grip (two versions will be available, an advanced version and a standard version)"

This alone would get me to order this part.

Noted.
    Last edited by M14.CA; 01-20-2014 at 11:22 PM.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Safety and mag release as AR15 equals preorder from me, without that I'll wait for reviews to see if it is worth it, great work btw!!

Yes, both safety and magazine release options are going to be standard but there will be a lot more features on this part that are not present on any other bullpup rifle. A few of these options should incentivize adoption of the T97NSR in Canada.
    Last edited by M14.CA; 01-20-2014 at 11:23 PM.

CGN Regular
    FRANK-make sure I am on the list!

Noted. Thank-you.
    Last edited by M14.CA; 01-21-2014 at 12:28 AM.

To me this project and its development is far more interesting than what has been displayed from the SHOT show, This is real firearms design innovation. Not just another pimped/painted or cheesed out AR platform that is going to be restricted and for limited consumption. This is the type of stuff that should be showcased in Vegas. Im waiting for my rifle still, but will probably get the FTU and the lower together, i like the direction this is going. Amazing how with customer input a product can be so improved from its original design. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for this comment. A good read.
    Last edited by M14.CA; 01-21-2014 at 12:30 AM.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Kevin M.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M14.ca View Post
    ... there will be a lot more features on this part that are not present on any other bullpup rifle.
    Coffee machine and a music player included?

No, the K.I.S.S. principle governs our every decision. The previous comment alluded to our interchangeable trigger guard as one example unique to the LHG design in the world of bullpups.
    Last edited by M14.CA; 01-21-2014 at 12:58 AM.
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?

I've got a Dominion Arms T97 NRR on Pre-order. I really hope all of these mods will be compatible.

We don't anticipate any changes but modifications can and will be made if necessary.
    Last edited by M14.CA; 01-21-2014 at 01:01 AM.
    We stand on guard for thee.