$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 7 of 123 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: T97.ca | Official Thread of the T97NSR Lower Hand Guard (LHG) | PART II

!!!M14.ca!!!You guys are top notch!!!
    Couple questions off topic...
    Has the Chinese government placed a 200 million unit order yet or are they just gonna rip off the design??
    You guys should build ARs or design a NR black rifle for us Canucks!!
    Keep up the good work guys

Thank-you for this post. We will see a rifle of our own assemblage come to market, one day. No further comment.
    Last edited by M14.CA; 01-22-2014 at 12:58 PM.

And the ideas keep getting better! Awesome job guys & I look forward to getting one.

Thank-you.
    Last edited by M14.CA; 01-22-2014 at 12:58 PM.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

"Draw me not without reason, Sheath me not without Honor"

Business Member
    Thanks for your comments and insights so far. We will be reviewing and commenting to each post yet. For now, here is the latest Mastercam screen shot.

Last edited by M14.CA; 01-22-2014 at 01:16 PM.
    M14.ca + Official Forum
    Blackfeather "RS" Rifle Stock
    LSP
    Scout Hand Guard
    CASM GEN II Scope Mount
    Black Arrow Spring Guide
    Direct email: info@m14.ca Tel. 250-888.9982
    T97NSR FTU T97.ca.
    T97NSR LHG T97.ca. NEW

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet fenceline's Avatar
    That. Is. Wicked.
    Need to see that on the gun. I know it takes time, but that looks very clean.

Thank-you. There are still many changes to be made to this drawing before we put out a new prototype. More to come...
    Member: CPC, CSSA, CSC, CDTSA, ATHL, ex-NFA
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Can't wait to see the final product . I can say that M14.ca is leading in design by allowing input from end users . I would think that other companys would stand up and take notice . Once again I have CC in hand and ready to use when you are ready to take my $$$$ . Great job so far !
    move through life quietly , have your stuff ready to go at a moments notice.

Can't wait to see the new one coming up... well done T97.ca

Cheers,
    bossh

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Can-down's Avatar
    What's the rationale behind this all encompassing hand guard?

The ATG allows you to support and steady the rifle with the under side of your retracted forearm (the human part).

I'd rather see a slightly larger(gloves) trigger guard with an angled support for the front hand to grip like in this model below, or just the trigger guard but with the option of attaching a grip area for the front hand.

The LHG trigger guards are removable. An aftermarket accessory could be supplied in the future as there is a mount point on the LHG that will be suitable. We will incorporate a mounting hole in the front face of the AR15 grip adapter for a second contact point. For now, the ATG/STG parts will be simple and cost effective to manufacture.

Last edited by M14.CA; 01-22-2014 at 01:38 PM.

There goes another faked photo of pre-assembled unit... but who can tell me the usage of these two window cuts on each side of the LHG?... For some kind of new modules to put on...? I'll appreciate any new information, thanks a lot!!

5. The forearm to include two Kydex plates on either side which will offer the following benefits:
    A. haircell Kydex P3 for good grip texture
    B. forward grip comfort in Winter conditions
    C. the option to interchange the fore arm plates to various Kydex colors to match grips or FTU in FDE, OD Green, etc.. Following the new Keltec M43, we decided this would also leave open the possibility of adding wood furniture to the T97NSR Lower in the future
    D. lighterweight than the aluminum sectional it replaces
    E. a flat surface area without lightening holes
    F. an FN FAL fore arm look and feel

Cheers,
    bossh

Thank-you for this rendered image! Note to reader: there are two removable trigger guards planned for the LHG. The first is what we call the Angled Trigger Guard (ATG). The second is more traditional and is named the Standard Trigger Guard (STG). The STG is planned to be over-sized for gloved fingers and rectangular in shape. With regret and thanks again to Bossh, it has however been decided that the STG will not have a rounded contour as shown in this render.
    Last edited by M14.CA; 01-22-2014 at 12:27 PM.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet fenceline's Avatar
    Kydex panels. The cut outs keep it light. It's a skeletonized design. Think like 1911 panel grips.
    Member: CPC, CSSA, CSC, CDTSA, ATHL, ex-NFA
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

I completely agree with Can-down, the trigger guard should look more "beefy" I don't like the rendition in Bossh's picture, looks um "gay" I get that its glove friendly but it just looks "danty" and "flimsy" somehow. Much prefer the solid look of the one in Can-down's post. (post #67)

Please review Post 68 for further clarification.
    Last edited by M14.CA; 01-22-2014 at 12:59 PM.
    Looking for a Chiappa Triple Crown