Great experience with Calgary Shooting Center!

Desette

Regular
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
My First Experience

I have to say when I first saw an advertisment for this place before it opened I kinda giggled at it and wrote it off as good competition coming to the area.

I noticed a few more posts here on CGN of the future of the business and then finally gave them a phone call to see if they had any of the beloved Keltec Sub 2000's and was soon put on a waiting list.

Everytime I phoned they were more then happy to answer my irritating questions once every few weeks about getting it. I talked to several of the staff till one day they phoned me and told me it was there.

I went (the first time) to the range and was really impressed with the whole building. Just the cool display cases and all the 'art' lying around on the walls really made me feel like it was a professional business.

I walked in and was greated by more then one person and treated nicely and went on my way home after getting the most awesome toy ever.

Later while reassembling my Sub 2000 a part on it broke. I was angry and upset but luckly my lady suggested I just phone them. I did and once again they were more then happy to replace the part on the spot when I came in.

The next day I came in with a 100 rounds and they swapped out the part and showed me the range. The people there were super helpful and really went the extra mile to make my visit seem as comfortable as possible. I shot to my hearts content and went home only after some more helpful advice.

To end I have to say it was awesome and I will be back. Most of all I wasn't treated like an idiot that didn't know anything or told what I wanted.

Short Version:

I ordered
I got it at the best price
It broke
It was fixed in less then 24 hours
I shot it
I was impressed with the range
I wasn't hasseled or insulted
I will be back

Good work guys now if I only had $600 for a membership :)

I have to say when I first saw an advertisment for this place before it opened I kinda giggled at it and wrote it off as good competition coming to the area.

I noticed a few more posts here on CGN of the future of the business and then finally gave them a phone call to see if they had any of the beloved Keltec Sub 2000's and was soon put on a waiting list.

Everytime I phoned they were more then happy to answer my irritating questions once every few weeks about getting it. I talked to several of the staff till one day they phoned me and told me it was there.

I went (the first time) to the range and was really impressed with the whole building. Just the cool display cases and all the 'art' lying around on the walls really made me feel like it was a professional business.

I walked in and was greated by more then one person and treated nicely and went on my way home after getting the most awesome toy ever.

Later while reassembling my Sub 2000 a part on it broke. I was angry and upset but luckly my lady suggested I just phone them. I did and once again they were more then happy to replace the part on the spot when I came in.

The next day I came in with a 100 rounds and they swapped out the part and showed me the range. The people there were super helpful and really went the extra mile to make my visit seem as comfortable as possible. I shot to my hearts content and went home only after some more helpful advice.

To end I have to say it was awesome and I will be back. Most of all I wasn't treated like an idiot that didn't know anything or told what I wanted.

Short Version:

I ordered
I got it at the best price
It broke
It was fixed in less then 24 hours
I shot it
I was impressed with the range
I wasn't hasseled or insulted
I will be back

Good work guys now if I only had $600 for a membership :)

Sweet! Sounds like you got some great service. Glad to hear.

Excellent Service

Good Day

I just wanted to say that I was in the other day and recieved fantastic service, first I recieved a tour of the facilities which was quite impressive
then I ended up looking at a Classic Green by SwissArms which I ended up
purchasing as I was given a deal to boot.

Thank's again and good luck with the new venture.

Happy 1st Time Customer

It my first time dealing with your company for the purchase of a Trijicon Accupoint optic. I was quite pleased with both your level of service and price.
I would enjoy doing business again.

Cheers

Paul

These are the good guys!

Wandered in to CSC today, chatted with James the owner today and ordered myself a new rifle. Good guys to talk to and deal with, very friendly and approachable. If anyone hasn't been in to see these guys, do yourself a favor and stop in.

Cheers.

Tyler

Yeah as far as member/customer service goes these fellas are miles ahead. Consistently throughout my first membership year I have been an EXTREME pest. I've given them questions like:

"Whats the deal with optics?"
"What's wrong with this gun?"
"Do you have..."
"Can you order in..."
"Let me look at..."
"I broke this, Markus please fix it."

It never seems to end with me. I'm very high maintenance. But John, James, Markus, Matt, Sergei, Norm and the weekend gang take it all with grace. Apparently, [according to James] Sergei will even open your 762x39 cans in like 45s flat. Thats service.

-chris

I have been in there a few times now and like the others said, great service and very nice bunch of people. I'm definitely getting a membership in the upcoming months. Cheers.

Thanks for the tips / help!

To the guy who helped me lubricate my Noveske / taught me better shooting stance last weekend - thanks a lot! I didn't catch your name and had to run, but wanted to say thanks! If you ever need an AR for 3 gun - let me know and I'll be happy to lend you one of mine!

P.S: I agree on the Aimpoint Micro - good call!

1402047a.jpg

3bdba7c8.jpg

51003c77.jpg

P.S.2: the bipod is just on for photos :HR:

To the Shooting Centre - that was my first time in the store; you have a great set of inventory and extremely helpful staff! I will definitely be coming back soon :D

Thanks!

Nice gun, kinda wish I went with the micro over the pro now. Haven't received it yet but I'm sure there'd be a major weight difference without sacrifice of quality.

CSC-New Purchase-New Customer: WOW

Haven't been in Calgary for years but I had to be down there on business for a couple days. The CSC was on my list of places to get to if I had the time. I didn't get in there until about 8:00 on tuesday night and I was very impressed. The guys in there were very friendly and helpful. Actually, to friendly and helpful as far as the old Visa is concerned. The guys there showed me something I had never had an interest in. A Keltec RFB. I've handled lots of Keltec products over the last few years, and they all kind of felt like a Mattel toy to me. Boy, was I surprised when I picked up the RFB. This was a solid piece of kit. Felt good in the hands, was well balanced, heavy enough that it could handle a .308, but not overly heavy or clunky, in a NR bullpup.

For the record: I am not a bullpup fan. They are ugly!!! and they just don't look right to me. Mount a decent sized scope and they look just plain goofy. Scope sticking out in the middle of nowhere, almost longer than the barrel. No way! Not for me!

But, I am a fan of practical. Practical is beautiful to me. Fine figured wood is a work of art, but I've known to many guys over the years that spent big money on a rifle, only to find that it was too pretty to hunt with because they might scratch it. My rifles tend to have composite or laminate. It may not be as pretty, but it isn't affected by weather, my POI doesn't shift, and they get used and become dependable companions which makes them beautiful to me.

So I wind up just standing at the couter, BSing with the guys. Fondling the RFB. No rush, no pressure. And then it happened. It started to feel better and better. The more I looked at it and handled it the more I could see the practical side, and the prettier it got. So out came the Visa and home it came.

Finally had a chance today to get a scope mounted and put some rounds down range. Don't know if this is the final configuration, but I just had to try it out. All I can say is WOW!! It's still just rough-sighted but at 100 it was keeping three rounds in 1 1/2" with 150 gr. American Eagles. I'm still going to have to work with it until it is comforable and familiar, (I kept trying to find a place to stick the mag in front of the trigger guard) and find a handload that it really likes, but so far I think this one's a keeper.

Thanks to the CSC and the great staff there for opening my eyes to a great firearm, and giving me enough time for it to speak to me. I will definately be shopping at your establishment again.

Excellent service. Thanx

Just wanted to thank yall again for the superb service I got in the store over the weekend. I bought the ATI heat sheild and Army can of Federal 00 buck shot. Excellent prices and knowledgable staff over there. You know Ill be going back soon for more goodies. Thanx again. Pk

Thank you CSC!

I just want to say thanks to the guys at Calgary Shooting Center. Bought an M&P9 Range kit from them. Gave them a call last Friday morning, did the phone call with CFO on Monday and I have this beauty by today Thursday just in time for Christmas. :)

20121213_114730-1_zps3814e603.jpg

20121213_115031.jpg

20121213_115531.jpg

Thanks for the speedy transaction.
Merry Christmas!!!

Great Service Thanks

Just a thanks for the exceptional service. Emailed about a product on a Saturday night got a response within an hour. I then replied with an order which was billed that same night and shipped on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom