Great experience with Calgary Shooting Center!

Thanks for great service

Just picked up a Rem 700 SPS in 330 WM. wasn't sure what I wanted with a 100% certainty, but after talking with 2 fellas my mind was mind up.

Thanks guys, great service and very Knowledgeable staff, will be seeing alot more of my business. Now to find a cool stock, optics and more sweet candy for my new toy. Any ideas PM me. :)

Thanks guys!

Just thought I'd put it out there how great an experience I had a few weeks back with purchasing a revolver from CSC ! John and staff were more than helpful from start of transaction to the finish. So thanks guys! Definitely consider you guys for my next firearm purchase even if you are a few provinces over! And lastly Thanks John for an exceptionally good deal!

Thanks CSC!!

Just wanted to say thanks to the team at CSC

Came in to visit Calgary and try out the range and a few of their rental firearms. The staff was awesome and got us everything we needed and setup quickly.

The range itself was great! I wish I lived closer to make it home!

Thanks again and keep up the great work!!

Excellent service.

Thanks guys for your help today.
It's nice to find a firearms store that has helpful and knowledgeable staff!

Went in with a simple pistol problem and it was taken care of within minutes.

Thank You!

I would like to thank You for great service. I visited your store today, just to inspect two firearms. I had no plans of buying them right away, but certainly one of these will land in my safe in near future. I was very nicely surprised with great service that I provided with. The pistols were shown to me, I was advised about main upgrades between the newer and older version. All this in VERY professional and respectful way. Very nice Gentleman (nearly as bald as I'm ;) ...sorry, can't remember his name now) was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I'm so uplifted after this visit that I may actually come again and sign up for the full membership. Thank You for that. Great job!

***5 Stars for the Calgary Shooting Centre!!!***

Just wanted to say thanks to Norm and everyone at the Shooting Centre for making my first ever dealing with them a perfect one!

For quite some time, I have been searching for a set of Trijicon HD sights for my P226. I was having a bit of a tough time finding them in stock in Canada, and it just so happened that the Calgary Shooting Centre not only had them in stock, but they had both colours. When faced with deciding which colour to go with, Norm e-mailed me a few photos of both the orange and yellow sights, not stock internet photos, but photos that he took himself...this was a HUGE help, and allowed me to "side-by-side" them to make my choice. They also had the best price that I could find...

All in all, I just wanted to say thanks again, and I will not hesitate to give the Shooting Centre a call again in the future...

Thanks guys!

Ah nice! I have yellow on my Glock and orange on the M&P. I found I personally prefer the orange cause it doesn't seem to wash out as much under different light sources, but yellow isn't bad by any means. Enjoy!

Agreed... purchased a handgun a small while ago from the Calgary Shooting Centre. First class all the way - very friendly, knowledgeable and patient. Some very attractive prices didn't hurt either.

While we are all pumping up my son Norm I'll put in my review. I went to buy the same HD sights for my new G19 and after much deliberation I picked orange and then he put them on for me for free just because he has such a great beard. What a guy. Also, just secretly, if you ever want to see some fancy new whiz-bang buck rogers cool guy #### that goes on guns just talk to Norm as his heaters have all the ###y kit. Some of the stuff i didnt even know existed. Although despite all this natural talent he refuses to work 80 hours per week? whats the deal with that?

-chris

I agree wholeheartedly about the excellent staff and service at the Calgary Shoting Centre. The gunsmith Markus, as an added bonus is trained on Hammerli products as well.
Which is really superb if you own a target pistol of this brand name like myself.
I also take my daughter there for handgun rental shooting also when I'm in town.

A top notch operation indeed IMO.

Big thanks to The Calgary Shooting Center!

Just wanted to give a big thanks to James and everyone at The Calgary Shooting Center for getting me set up with a Daniel Defense DDm4 v5 and an Aimpoint T-1. The they went out of their way to help me get what I wanted and get my gun to me. I will definitely be shopping with them again.

Thanks again guys,

Mum-O-Killowe

Back
Top Bottom