Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: XCR-M Micro .308 Pistol

CGN Regular
    Where do I pre-order the mags :D

lonedrone

I'd be more than happy to pay $50 for a good quality 10 round magazine.

CGN frequent flyer
    If people are buying 3k rifle or pistol, $50/mag will not be a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We are talking to E-lander for the new 10 rd pistol mag. I am determined to have them produce the best mag possible, personally I am not happy with any of the current mags offered. I want a new design anti tilt follower in a new designed steel body. The problem is this may prove to be cost prohibitive, but what is the point of having an unreliable mag. E-Lander have proved to me that their steel body M16 mag is among the best, if not the best M16 type mag on the market. I am not a fan of "plastic" mags, I know you can run over them with a truck, but in the real world if a truck was running over my mags the condition of my mags would probably be the last thing on my mind.

I never like asking this question but what do you, the end user think about price? I am trying to keep the retail at $39.99 to $45.00 per mag

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    didn't know Grumpy could read phone books! Dam I might have to pay him more!
    Ouch, my feeling has been hurt, I reeds englich wewy goooooood.
    Last edited by Grumpy Wolverine; 01-23-2014 at 05:01 PM.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Toronto - Silverdale Gun Club & Target Sports Canada
    If you can make the pistol mags that has a length of a 20 or 25 (or even 30) round mag but solely designed as a 10 rounder in the $45-50, you can definitely put me on board with that. I am sure the people out there would enjoy something like that, pretty much putting PMAGs in Canada obsolete.

Quote Originally Posted by alpha niner View Post
    If you can make the pistol mags that has a length of a 20 or 25 (or even 30) round mag but solely designed as a 10 rounder in the $45-50, you can definitely put me on board with that. I am sure the people out there would enjoy something like that, pretty much putting PMAGs in Canada obsolete.
    I plan on having the body a unique length to insure that it is truly a pistol mag and not a variation of an existing rifle mag. I will leave it to some other entrepreneur to make a base extension so it fits existing mag pouches.

How about the same design as the LAR mags so that we can get a joiner and attach two of them together. (base plate to base plate)

Toronto - Silverdale Gun Club & Target Sports Canada
    I plan on having the body a unique length to insure that it is truly a pistol mag and not a variation of an existing rifle mag. I will leave it to some other entrepreneur to make a base extension so it fits existing mag pouches.
    Hmm that can work. Don't want to use another vendor as an example, but they got an AR pistol mag in a shape of a 20 round mag that solely holds 10. Maybe that can be used as a template for your pistol mags later on. Don't forget the capability of mag coupling them too...could prove useful! :D

We are talking to E-lander for the new 10 rd pistol mag. I am determined to have them produce the best mag possible.......what is the point of having an unreliable mag. E-Lander have proved to me that their steel body M16 mag is among the best, if not the best M16 type mag on the market......I never like asking this question but what do you, the end user think about price? I am trying to keep the retail at $39.99 to $45.00 per mag

That is a VERY reasonable price point. I hope with the R&D etc you can achieve this. I'd be down for a dozen for sure.

Looks like I may have found another suitable candidate for the next rifle er.. pistol for our Club's next raffle as well.

You guys are great! Thanks for your efforts and undying commitment to better the shooting sports in Canada.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

BANNED
    Didn't even bother reading the posts. I saw the pics: I'm in! Ready and waiting, cash in hand (Jesus, thank-you tin license). Bring that here! Put me down for 5 mags too!!!!!!!!!!!!