Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: XCR-M Micro .308 Pistol

Id be done for 4 mags the second they are available. $50 is completely reasonable.

I'd personally buy 8 mags for around that price point.

Thank you Mr. Wolverine and other vendors/importers for all that you do. Your contributions help make the sport what it is. Here's to keeping the culture alive and well!

CGN frequent flyer transporteRR's Avatar
    Well well well guess i am getting one

why

because look at it holly mother of god

BANNED
    I wouldn't want to pay more than $100.00 bucks each for these mags. That being said; If you build it, they will come!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We are talking to E-lander for the new 10 rd pistol mag. I am determined to have them produce the best mag possible, personally I am not happy with any of the current mags offered. I want a new design anti tilt follower in a new designed steel body. The problem is this may prove to be cost prohibitive, but what is the point of having an unreliable mag. E-Lander have proved to me that their steel body M16 mag is among the best, if not the best M16 type mag on the market. I am not a fan of "plastic" mags, I know you can run over them with a truck, but in the real world if a truck was running over my mags the condition of my mags would probably be the last thing on my mind.

I never like asking this question but what do you, the end user think about price? I am trying to keep the retail at $39.99 to $45.00 per mag

Toronto - Silverdale Gun Club & Target Sports Canada
    The people have spoken!!! BTW, didn't mention it before but I will take a dozen or so for my future XCR-M 20" & 9" rifles :D

CGN Regular
    5 for me! Oh, and I guess I'd need to find a .308 rifle the mags will fit in too.

BANNED
    How about the same design as the ATRS pistol mags.

They work 100% of the time 100% of the time...

We are talking to E-lander for the new 10 rd pistol mag. I am determined to have them produce the best mag possible, personally I am not happy with any of the current mags offered. I want a new design anti tilt follower in a new designed steel body. The problem is this may prove to be cost prohibitive, but what is the point of having an unreliable mag. E-Lander have proved to me that their steel body M16 mag is among the best, if not the best M16 type mag on the market. I am not a fan of "plastic" mags, I know you can run over them with a truck, but in the real world if a truck was running over my mags the condition of my mags would probably be the last thing on my mind.

I never like asking this question but what do you, the end user think about price? I am trying to keep the retail at $39.99 to $45.00 per mag
    I think $39.99 - $45 is MORE than reasonable! When one pays $80 for a stinkin H&K mag, $40-$45 is cheap by comparison, lol!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar

I would definately buy some of those mags. One of the issues I've run into is not being a fan of Pmags and being stuck with mediocre DPMS mags, Expensive HK or KAC mags being the only options for the rifles that use that system. As a result I only have two DPMS and one KAC mag. I refuse to buy the Pmags. For my Firearms that use AR15 mags I use D&H mags. They work in everything unlike Pmag.

I will say right now that the M14 mag style of the AR10 didn't get it's dues. Yes the Gen1 mag was clunky and not my favourite but the Gen2 mags are very good. The cost for them was reasonable too for what you get. I just need a sale now on your gen2 mags to tie me over while I wait for the "winning" system to catch up. Ironic that it will be a main supplier of the AR10 that corrects the issue. I sure will appreciate it. Right now the losing M14 based AR10 system is frankly still ahead if you're like me and not a fan of Pmags.