Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: XCR-M Micro .308 Pistol

Quote Originally Posted by Blastattack View Post
    You do realize that the only semi-auto 10 round .308 magazines currently available are $200 AIA Enfield magazines for the M14/M305 platform right? 10 Round, double-stack .308 magazines for $50 is an amazing deal.
    I agree that by comparison to AIA mags it's a great deal, but the novelty of a 10 round magazine has a price limit for me. Especially when I have several of the different 20(5) rounders that look great and work flawlessly. I actually want to use my XCR to hunt etc, so 5 rounds is plenty for me if the cost of a 10 round mag is %50 higher. I'm not going to be getting in many gunfights where I need the extra rounds anyhow.

I would pay $40-45 tops. That's my opinion. Wolverine asked so I responded. You may feel differently and pay more, but at the end of the day the extra 5 rounds in a mag isn't of much benefit for me. Now if we could only change the mag laws...

But back on track,

Wolverine offers great prices and has stated he won't be preying on the consumers rampant appetite for these. A seller with less integrity would take us to town just because they can.

Love what you're doing Mr. Wolverine, I'll continue to be a loyal shopper.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndShotCanada View Post
    Now if we could only change the mag laws...

But back on track,

Wolverine offers great prices and has stated he won't be preying on the consumers rampant appetite for these. A seller with less integrity would take us to town just because they can.

Love what you're doing Mr. Wolverine, I'll continue to be a loyal shopper.
    +1

Also remember that at one point, wolverine would not import a pdw barrel because it might jeopardize the NR status

all this = integrity
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

CGN Regular

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Blastattack View Post
    You do realize that the only semi-auto 10 round .308 magazines currently available are $200 AIA Enfield magazines for the M14/M305 platform right? 10 Round, double-stack .308 magazines for $50 is an amazing deal.
    I had no idea those existed. Are they available in Canada? Sorry for the dumb question, I'm sort of a newb at this...

[EDIT] did my own research, learned the saga over this. nvm.
    Last edited by Astute Observer; 01-24-2014 at 05:22 PM.

Toronto - Silverdale Gun Club & Target Sports Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Supplies View Post
    Dropping a Dlask AR adapter on the XCR's makes a very nice package. I have done many builds with them.
    Tyson.
    How quick of a release is it from stock-tube-adapter rifle to just pistol only anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Yes I do realize that, I hope CGN readers realize that we price products not by what the market will stand but based on our landed cost and a reasonable profit margin. We are trying for a target price of $40 to $45, time will tell if this is possible or not, but just because some customers would be willing to pay twice that will not cause us to raise the price.
    $40-45 for a pistol *308* is an awesome deal. Pistol *223* were $30 when they first came out if memory serves. Eventually prices will go down. Thanks to Wolverine for making another dream come true and to make this sport more and more viable to the people.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Just take my money for 6 mags. Don't care how long it takes just take my fricken money !!!!!!!!

And tell me more about these AR10's I have been really wanting a National Match AR10 for a long time.

Sponsoring Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha niner View Post
    How quick of a release is it from stock-tube-adapter rifle to just pistol only anyways?
    One screw to be removed and install the original "Receiver Cap". Or as Grumpy would put, " Take the Shim-dabber out and put it back in the Wooly-Wooly"

He has always been good at explaining it for me. But it is actually a very simple and easy swap over, only takes a minute.

Tyson.

Toronto - Silverdale Gun Club & Target Sports Canada
    One screw to be removed and install the original "Receiver Cap". Or as Grumpy would put, " Take the Shim-dabber out and put it back in the Wooly-Wooly"

He has always been good at explaining it for me. But it is actually a very simple and easy swap over, only takes a minute.

Tyson.
    Hahaha good old grumpy, never fails!!! :D

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar

Tyson.
    You still have it backwards, the shim-dabber goes into the snibcock, the wooly-wooly is in the front of the action, right near the thingamabob.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Please get the mags built. A solid reliable good quality mag at a reasonable price is exactly what I've been waiting for. The 10 rounds are just a bonus.
    Last edited by Epoxy7; 01-25-2014 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Sober now

CGN frequent flyer transporteRR's Avatar

XCR-M Micro .308 Pistol

If you build it they will come, ppl paying +60 for pistol mags.
    Reliable & cheap are not very common, if its reliable price becomes less of a issue