Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: XCR-M Micro .308 Pistol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Yes I do realize that, I hope CGN readers realize that we price products not by what the market will stand but based on our landed cost and a reasonable profit margin. We are trying for a target price of $40 to $45, time will tell if this is possible or not, but just because some customers would be willing to pay twice that will not cause us to raise the price.
    That was not targeted at you at all and i am not by any stretch advocating you jump prices to see what the market will bear. All I was trying to say was "don't be so goddamned cheap". Your target is very reasonable for a quality product.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - When all else fails, vote from the rooftops "Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est"

Cost does not make the need any less. Thank-you Robinson Arms for building this beast. and Mr.Wolverine when you get them in. (and lots of mags)

Quote Originally Posted by Wrong Way View Post
    That micro with an MP5(ish) stock would be the cats ass!
    We couldn't agree more. We will be looking at getting an MP5 "style" stock developed for this girl. She could end up been the ultimate big bore PDW!

Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    Just take my money for 6 mags. Don't care how long it takes just take my fricken money !!!!!!!!

And tell me more about these AR10's I have been really wanting a National Match AR10 for a long time.
    Me to please...
    Gun Control is Being Able to Hit Your Target.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer starpuss's Avatar
    10rd .308 pistol mags !!!!
    YUP!!! Ill buy 10 of them!!!!

Toronto - Silverdale Gun Club & Target Sports Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We couldn't agree more. We will be looking at getting an MP5 "style" stock developed for this girl. She could end up been the ultimate big bore PDW!
    Hmm THAT would be impressive to see...:D:D:D

Toronto - Silverdale Gun Club & Target Sports Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Hmm...didn't know there was a 308 version of the mp5...pretty awesome...and very bada$$ indeed!!!
    Last edited by alpha niner; 01-25-2014 at 09:53 PM.

BANNED
    What? 9 pages in and we're still jabbering about price? Who exactly wants to pay "less" for their mags? Isn't that really saying: "Yes, please give me inferior quality products" or "I only feel my life is worth -mid-range- so that's the quality of mags I'm looking for," "Please let me spend 3k on a firearm, then allow me to cheap out on the most important component by making plastic pieces of #### that never work," or maybe "I can't wait to start a thread about how these -mid range- mags for my new micro .308, fail to feed all the time."
    I want the best; and I expect to pay top dollar for the best quality product you can produce!

When Wolverine gets this all ironed out I'm sure we will all be able to take advantage of their efforts and purchase what will undoubtedly be a reliable and reasonably priced mag. Personally I'm looking forward to it!
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!