Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: XCR-M Micro .308 Pistol

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by condomboy View Post
    well, If I were to get one of these bad boys I'd have to look into the possibility of a holster... what good is a pistol if you can't holster it...
    I thought being from BC you could just stuff it into your murse
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wrong Way's Avatar
    Ontario.....far enough N of T.O. that I (almost) can't smell it
    That micro with an MP5(ish) stock would be the cats ass!
    My posts are the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Wrong Way". Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

Toronto - Silverdale Gun Club & Target Sports Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrong Way View Post
    That micro with an MP5(ish) stock would be the cats ass!
    That would be a cool idea but I bet the charging handle on the left would interfere with the rods...maybe one of those NEA XCR AR Adapters, a mil-spec buffer tube and that NEA CCS as a combo could work?

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndShotCanada View Post
    Considering that a DPMS SR-25 mag costs $39.99 and a Pmag is $24.99 I would hope it would be somewhere in between.

I understand the quality being the main concern but the idea that I could get 2 Pmags for a little more than the price of a $45 10-rounder is a bit of a tough sell. I love the idea and I definitely want 10-rounds legally but it's gotta come in under $40.

Just my two cents. Just so happens though I bought 2 Pmags and a DPMS from Wolverine not too long ago.
    You do realize that the only semi-auto 10 round .308 magazines currently available are $200 AIA Enfield magazines for the M14/M305 platform right? 10 Round, double-stack .308 magazines for $50 is an amazing deal.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - When all else fails, vote from the rooftops "Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est"

Quote Originally Posted by alpha niner View Post
    That would be a cool idea but I bet the charging handle on the left would interfere with the rods...maybe one of those NEA XCR AR Adapters, a mil-spec buffer tube and that NEA CCS as a combo could work?
    i was thinking the fixed MP5 style.....
    My posts are the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Wrong Way". Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

Sponsoring Dealer
    i was thinking the fixed MP5 style.....

Dropping a Dlask AR adapter on the XCR's makes a very nice package. I have done many builds with them.

Tyson.

Meh, not a fan of tube mounted stocks on guns that don't need tubes... that micro us just screaming to be less AR, more HK

Quote Originally Posted by Blastattack View Post
    You do realize that the only semi-auto 10 round .308 magazines currently available are $200 AIA Enfield magazines for the M14/M305 platform right? 10 Round, double-stack .308 magazines for $50 is an amazing deal.
    Yes I do realize that, I hope CGN readers realize that we price products not by what the market will stand but based on our landed cost and a reasonable profit margin. We are trying for a target price of $40 to $45, time will tell if this is possible or not, but just because some customers would be willing to pay twice that will not cause us to raise the price.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Meh, not a fan of tube mounted stocks on guns that don't need tubes... that micro us just screaming to be less AR, more HK
    I would agree 110% Too many tube stocks not enough real stocks
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Anyone know of any canadian manufacturers that can produce mags and mag parts , reliably, consistently, at an affordable price point? Just asking out