Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: XCR-M Micro .308 Pistol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Would these be compatible with other AR 10 platforms?
    I think that you price point is very reasonable. Good Luck
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

$39 - $45 for an Elander quality 10 round mag for .308 is a completely reasonable price point. Get the best quality from a vendor who will keep us supplied.

We just recently came out of a time where people were paying $50 (and much more!!) per 5 round PMAG.

Thanks to you for your tireless efforts to keep us Canadian happy and slightly broke
    Member OFAH, CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    I haven't been this excited since I saw my name in the phone book the first time
    Lol.

Very nice to see Wolverine, thanks for your work on bringing these to the Canadian market.

Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    Would these be compatible with other AR 10 platforms?
    I think that you price point is very reasonable. Good Luck

Compatible with all firearms using the XCR-M, DPMS and P- mags. as well as the latest ArmaLite AR10 A model rifles which we will have in a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    I haven't been this excited since I saw my name in the phone book the first time
    the new phone books heere, the new phone books here. now i'm somebody
    "I HAVE A STRONG FEELING ABOUT GUN CONTROL. IF THERE'S A GUN AROUND, I WANT TO BE CONTROLLING IT." Clint Eastwood PISS OFF A LIBERAL, BUY A GUN

Quote Originally Posted by Moparlover View Post
    the new phone books heere, the new phone books here. now i'm somebody
    didn't know Grumpy could read phone books! Dam I might have to pay him more!

When you spends thousands on a gun a person would be crazy not pay 50 for a mag that made it run reliably in sted of 25 for one that made the entire thing unreliable.

I am sure there will be costs associated with getting them manufactured, but they are such a critical component of the whole system.

Not only will there be a huge demand for the mags because of the ten shot factor for existing firearms ,but because of them finally being available that will drive demand for the guns and drive mag sales even higher.
    Last edited by sask farmboy; 01-23-2014 at 04:00 PM.

Considering that a DPMS SR-25 mag costs $39.99 and a Pmag is $24.99 I would hope it would be somewhere in between.

I understand the quality being the main concern but the idea that I could get 2 Pmags for a little more than the price of a $45 10-rounder is a bit of a tough sell. I love the idea and I definitely want 10-rounds legally but it's gotta come in under $40.

Just my two cents. Just so happens though I bought 2 Pmags and a DPMS from Wolverine not too long ago.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We are talking to E-lander for the new 10 rd pistol mag. I am determined to have them produce the best mag possible, personally I am not happy with any of the current mags offered. I want a new design anti tilt follower in a new designed steel body. The problem is this may prove to be cost prohibitive, but what is the point of having an unreliable mag. E-Lander have proved to me that their steel body M16 mag is among the best, if not the best M16 type mag on the market. I am not a fan of "plastic" mags, I know you can run over them with a truck, but in the real world if a truck was running over my mags the condition of my mags would probably be the last thing on my mind.

I never like asking this question but what do you, the end user think about price? I am trying to keep the retail at $39.99 to $45.00 per mag
    Some good proven reliability would be worth those prices per mag... Glad you are on this
    All it means is I have to order less the first go round but worth every penny...

new anti tilt follower and new design body FTW
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

Jeez...I was hoping of getting in on those H&K P7M13's from another sponsor, but I may have to change my mind to get one of these bad boys.
    CZ75B