Overstock Gen4 G17s

Chuckbuster

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Wow! I must say I am mightily impressed with Clay and his staff at Prophet River. It has been, what a little over 24 hours since my order was finalized? And what did I just find a few minutes ago in my email? A message that the gun has been shipped, and a tracking number. Holy crap Batman! They must have something good on the CFO!

Thank you much, Clay and staff.

Ordered mine late Tuesday nite and got a message that it was shipped afternoon. It's going be at my doorstep before I get a chance tell my wife what I did! My first experience with prophet river. Definitely won't be my last. Thx Clay and staff for such a quick painless transaction.

The last few guys may have to wait a bit longer as we oversold by a few (sorry, demand was hard to keep up with) However, there will be enough guns here by the time transfers clear to cover all orders. We can transfer these last few without guns being here as the distributor transfers them in our inventory as soon as they ship. :)
We tried to let guys know that may have to wait a few extra days if the guns happen to take longer than the transfer.
Thanks for the order CGNers...

The last few guys may have to wait a bit longer as we oversold by a few (sorry, demand was hard to keep up with) However, there will be enough guns here by the time transfers clear to cover all orders. We can transfer these last few without guns being here as the distributor transfers them in our inventory as soon as they ship. :)
We tried to let guys know that may have to wait a few extra days if the guns happen to take longer than the transfer.
Thanks for the order CGNers...

I was very worried about this. Over sold. I have no problem waiting and promis to be very patient. I see you took my money, and all I care about now is getting a pistol in the mail in the next month or so. Thanx for the great deal, and I apreciate you honoring the price after all the units were sold. Defenetly not my last dealing with prophet river.

I was very worried about this. Over sold. I have no problem waiting and promis to be very patient. I see you took my money, and all I care about now is getting a pistol in the mail in the next month or so. Thanx for the great deal, and I apreciate you honoring the price after all the units were sold. Defenetly not my last dealing with prophet river.

Enough to fill orders already enroute from Vanvouver ...

Mines already supposed to arrive on Monday I'm definitely shocked as last restricted I did the CFO took around a month to do. i geuss summers the peak season for them?

Just make sure you get the G17's made in Austria. The ones from manufactured in Georgia don't have the same "black" coating on the slide and it isn't as good. they were never supposed to be sold in north america only south america. Some got shipped by accident.

Back
Top Bottom