Overstock Gen4 G17s

Got mine out to the range the other day and it performed beautifully. Two of the 10/17 mags are nearly impossible to fit 10 rounds in, I managed it but was beginning to worry something was going to break.

I was very pleased with the accuracy and how easy it is to shoot.

Thanks again Prophet River for the great deal and fantastic service.

Got mine inside of 1 week from time I ordered to the time it arrived at my door. Registration certificate arrived last Friday. No problem getting 10 rds on any of the 3 17 rd mags. Now I need to find time to get to the range... Thanks Prophet River!

I'm not sure many people will take you up on that trade but we, I took mine out this week and it worked pretty well. I did have to wait like a week longer for the registration certificate then the paperwork for the gun which is odd.

Got mine in last night. Very excited to take it out to the range. Got 3 10 round mags, and using the supplied glock loader makes short work of loading a full 10 rounds in. Loading them by hand would get tiring, but i doubt i'll go anywhere without the loader.

Very pleased, thanks Prophet River! Also thanks to the receptionist who helped me out with all my questions.

Clay,

Hate to be a contrarian, but the one I just received is 'MADE IN USA - GLOCK INC., SMYRNA, GA.'

Glock is a Glock right? Should I be concerned?

Thats very strange. These should be all Austian made. Not sure how it would get in there. All come from Canada and i don't think they knowingly would have a USA one mixed in. Strange. Be glad to switch it out. Anybody else see a USA one? Staner yet, when we order large lots, serials are normally moreless consecutive.

Wonder if there's any connection to the US vs. Austrian models and 10 vs 10/17 round mags?

Out on the road this morning; will contact you before long.

Thats very strange. These should be all Austian made. Not sure how it would get in there. All come from Canada and i don't think they knowingly would have a USA one mixed in. Strange. Be glad to switch it out. Anybody else see a USA one? Staner yet, when we order large lots, serials are normally moreless consecutive.

Back
Top Bottom