Thread: Grand Power K100 Mag Price.

Grand Power K100 Mag Price.

Just got off the 'phone with a very nice person from Dlask who confirmed that the price for the K100 mags is $40 not $45 as listed on the website.:D

So if anyone needs some spares it should save a bit of money.
    "Moral indignation is a technique used to endow the idiot with dignity" Marshall McLuhan, U of T.
    Yo Wendy, have you heard of McLuhan over at Ryerson?; or was that you he was refering to?
    يكون هناك
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Has anyone tried shooting with these mags yet? A range report would be helpful.
    I have some Grand Power mags that came with a gun from another vendor and have real difficulty in fitting 10 rounds.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

The mags I received with my K100 X-Trim just before the end of 2013 were very stiff the first time I loaded them, and I also had a very hard time getting the 10th round in. I actually loathed the thought of loading another mag, and was looking for a mag loader. A couple of range trips later, and they are loosening up just enough that I'm no longer looking for a loader.

This is my first centrefire pistol, so I'm unsure if this is the norm or not.

As for the range report, I'll leave that to more experienced shooters, again since it's my first centrefire pistol. Also, I shoot at an outdoor range, and temps were minus double digits both times, once after the ice storm we had here (ever shot the ice off steel gongs? - awsome reactive targets!)- so I was basically shooting to satisfy my itch to get out rather than thinking about how well things worked. I can say the gun performed a lot better than I did at those temps.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by splines View Post
    The mags I received with my K100 X-Trim just before the end of 2013 were very stiff the first time I loaded them, and I also had a very hard time getting the 10th round in. I actually loathed the thought of loading another mag, and was looking for a mag loader. A couple of range trips later, and they are loosening up just enough that I'm no longer looking for a loader.

This is my first centrefire pistol, so I'm unsure if this is the norm or not.

As for the range report, I'll leave that to more experienced shooters, again since it's my first centrefire pistol. Also, I shoot at an outdoor range, and temps were minus double digits both times, once after the ice storm we had here (ever shot the ice off steel gongs? - awsome reactive targets!)- so I was basically shooting to satisfy my itch to get out rather than thinking about how well things worked. I can say the gun performed a lot better than I did at those temps.
    That's normal glock magazines are way worse. Just leave it loaded for a few days also helps or just use it more.

That should be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by haha49 View Post
    ... or just use it more.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel